Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs. Wolfe Co. 3/2 (14th)
Who wins?
Gonna have to say Perry!!!
Perry
king360 Wrote:Gonna have to say Perry!!!
Have to agree, PCC is the team to beat, they are the clear favorites to go to Rupp
To much size for Wolfe Co in this one. I agree with Jobakka, Perry is a heavy favorite this year and now they got the best draw for them. If they choke again this year, I'll be speechless. Personally, I dont see anyone is stoping them this year, they have all the keys to win this region.

Perry Central-55
Wolfe Co-39
PCC By as many as they want
IMO, this is the only game in the 14th Region Tournament where there is a guaranteed winner!

Commodores by 20+
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
MVP2 Wrote:To much size for Wolfe Co in this one. I agree with Jobakka, Perry is a heavy favorite this year and now they got the best draw for them. If they choke again this year, I'll be speechless. Personally, I dont see anyone is stoping them this year, they have all the keys to win this region.

Perry Central-55
Wolfe Co-39

:Thumbs:
Easiest first round game to pick.

Perry 64
Wolfe 40
Could be closer than we think. Will Wolfe Counties press bother the dores? The dores will probably win and having to face a team that will play extremly hard could help the dores for the rest of the tournament. Pcc by 14
perry 65
wolfe 37
2 words...Cornett Brothers

PCC-60
Wolfe-39
Wolfe
Perry by 16
Perry Central - 63
Wolfe Co. - 45
Perry by half a hundred
I wonder if they'll let the pep sections sit next to each other this year lol
PCC by 18.
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry by half a hundred

Perry will be lucky to score a half of hundred with that style of play. Big Grin
PCC-76
Wolfe-51

Cornett boys will score easy buckets in the paint all night.
Perry by at least 20.
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry by half a hundred

That was pure stupidity on somebody's part. Breathitt acted like they had never hosted a tournament before.
MVP2 Wrote:Perry will be lucky to score a half of hundred with that style of play. Big Grin

They avg 55.6 ppg Smile
If they keep that up I'm sure they are capable of holding Wolfe county to under 5.6
PCC will not win by 50. If they do I will retire from BGR bud.

PCC by 20.
Perry 61
Wolfe 39

Di. Cornett 18, Da. Cornett 18
PCC by a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
pcc, by as many as they want. wolfe is not even on the court with them talent wise
wolfe easy. its at hazard so the refs r going to be for wolfe ( in favor of hazard the host)
no one on PCC can stop yeti thats a Fact. wolfe wants it more after that fight last year and getting cheated in district this year.
mhshow21 Wrote:wolfe easy. its at hazard so the refs r going to be for wolfe ( in favor of hazard the host)
no one on PCC can stop yeti thats a Fact. wolfe wants it more after that fight last year and getting cheated in district this year.

Perry Central beat Wolfe Co by 23 in last years Regional Tournament and I see no reason why it would be any different this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
zaga_fan Wrote:They avg 55.6 ppg Smile
If they keep that up I'm sure they are capable of holding Wolfe county to under 5.6

I think Wolfe will score more than 5 or 6 points.
mhshow21 Wrote:wolfe easy. its at hazard so the refs r going to be for wolfe ( in favor of hazard the host)

The Yeti stuff is getting old bro. Wolfe Co would have to play a prefect game to knock off the Commodores.