Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best JV in the 15th?
Who has impressed you with their young talent?
Johnson Central has a really good JV team. South Floyd is starting to turn into a better team now that they have a couple of practices under them.
jc has looked best 2 me
johnson central is tough
SF has lyle jonhson and adam slone so they should be ok this year
JC stands out in my mind....they have a real good and talented team on their JV squad. what makes JC's JV sooo good is that they have a deep bench and a variety of athletes on that bench. a player on the bench for jc can come in and score as much as the starters.
thats a team jc all the way

not im an sf fan
JC is good
JC is the best in the 15. SF is good but not that good.
JCHS is by far the best that i have seen...Sf is starting to turn into a good team with Lyle Adam and Jody and they have sum talent on the bench also
yeah like chris gibson
SHEWWW... chris gibson!!!!! no no no
SF starting to turn into a good team? They need to play to their potential, then they will be able to compete with teams such as JCHS. Until they play to their potential though they will continue to get defeated by teams such as Knott Central.
i agree
couldnt have said it any better ACE
Give SF another game or two and you should see a 180 degree turn around from their first game against JC.
adam slone didn't play but the 1st quarter against KCC other night or they would have won...he just had 7
who led them in scoring... lol
Lyle, not sure how many he had. I know ATLEAST 20. id say about 25
"thebestplayerever" Wrote:JCHS is by far the best that i have seen...Sf is starting to turn into a good team with Lyle Adam and Jody and they have sum talent on the bench also
replace the third one with wes akers and add kyle then you got itConfusedecret:
JC killed SF.
it dont matter if they killed them or not give sf a couple of more jv games and then let the two teams go at it and it will turn out to be a whole new story