Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeMarcus Cousins At It Again
Bum.
Get em' boogie.
Strikeout King Wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6118009

You really just switched from UK to Loserville? Why? Because they're hot right now?

Benedict.
vundy33 Wrote:You really just switched from UK to Loserville? Why? Because they're hot right now?

Benedict.

He switches teams like once a week...for real.

Sorry bub.
Feed him! lol That's all I got to say.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
vundy33 Wrote:You really just switched from UK to Loserville? Why? Because they're hot right now?

Benedict.

i have several teams that i like, yes i like Louisville but not as much as i love UK
J-Rod Wrote:He switches teams like once a week...for real.

Sorry bub.

I've noticed this lol

Benedict.

Nice.
Anyone on the topic, Cousins has so much talent, he could be on the best bigs in the league one day. It will be a shame if his attitude and immaturity prevent him from being great.
Come on Shawn, just stick to the teams that you cheer for the most.

For the ladies.
J-Rod Wrote:Come on Shawn, just stick to the teams that you cheer for the most.

For the ladies.

NCAA
Kentucky (All Sports)

Texas Tech (Football Only)

Louisville (Basketball and Football but not As Much AS UK I Promise)

NBA

Chicago Bulls

MLB

Chicago Cubs

Cincinnati Reds

NFL

Houston Texans

Pittsburg Steelers

Chicago Bears

New England Patriots (On Occasions)
Strikeout King Wrote:NCAA
Kentucky (All Sports)

Texas Tech (Football Only)

Louisville (Basketball and Football but not As Much AS UK I Promise)

NBA

Chicago Bulls

MLB

Chicago Cubs

Cincinnati Reds

NFL

Houston Texans

Pittsburg Steelers

Chicago Bears

New England Patriots (On Occasions)

You have Boston in the favorite teams section below your name Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:You have Boston in the favorite teams section below your name Big Grin

i know i cheer for them very rarely, i cheer for the yanks more than the red sox and that's only because 1 of my favorite players plays for the Yankees same thing with the Phillies
Alright guys, let's get it back on topic.

:biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
J-Rod, no real names on here, please.

I am the biggest Kings fan that I know around here. I am on record on this site, months ago, BEGGING the Kings to trade Cousins while his stock was high and before these chemistry problems got worse. I still say the same.
Aslan Wrote:Nice.
Anyone on the topic, Cousins has so much talent, he could be on the best bigs in the league one day. It will be a shame if his attitude and immaturity prevent him from being great.

Apologies for de-railing the thread, lol.

I agree 100% dude. I don't think he'll let that happen though. He's too good and has to many great people around him for that to happen.
There aren't a lot of great big guys in the NBA right now.
He could make himself a lot of money if he straightened up.
Ah give me a break..
When he was at UK everyone loved Cousins, even tho he was a thug..
This is just Cousins being Cousins..
I support Cousins no matter how big of a fool he is acting out to be..
He's almost averaging a double double right now in his rookie year.. Within the next few years he will become a force.
Anyone see this coming? Any major issues while he was @ UK?
goscots56 Wrote:Anyone see this coming? Any major issues while he was @ UK?

CAL kept him on a short lease. But everyone still could tell he was a thug.
I've got to give Cal a ton of credit. When Cousins was at UK, he was immature at times, but Cal kept it in check, and Cousins excelled. He's creating chaos for the Kings right now. This has to be their worth nightmare, there first round pick destroying team chemistry, and possibly getting traded for less value than what he's worth. Cousins definitely needed another year of college not to improve, but to mature.
It just seems to me the coach can't handle him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Larry Brown couldn't handle Rasheed either. If players are gonna act that way, nobody is going to control them fully.
NBA coaches simply aren't respected.
There are only a handful of coaches in the league that actually get respect from their players and one of them resigned last week lol
zaga_fan Wrote:NBA coaches simply aren't respected.
There are only a handful of coaches in the league that actually get respect from their players and one of them resigned last week lol

Very true :Thumbs:

Cousins has the talent and size to become a great big man in a league with very few of those. However, I don't see him becoming of anything until he moves out of Sacremento.
Anybody see how much money this has cost him? 41K.. Heck I don't make that in a year. I don't feel sorry for him or anyone with that organization. He'll mature in a few years and be a top 5 big man in the league.