Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Munchak Named Titans Head Coach
Who the **** is this guy? Never heard of him.
LOL, He has been the Oline Coach over the last couple of years for the Titans. He was elected in the HOF as an OG in 2001. He has been a player/coach with the Titans/Oilers still 1884. I hope it turns out to be a good hire.
MVP2 Wrote:LOL, He has been the Oline Coach over the last couple of years for the Titans. He was elected in the HOF as an OG in 2001. He has been a player/coach with the Titans/Oilers still 1884. I hope it turns out to be a good hire.

Hasn't the game passed this guy by? If he has been around since 1884 and it took him 90 years to get into the HOF, I sure would have have a lot of faith in the guys ability:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Hasn't the game passed this guy by? If he has been around since 1884 and it took him 90 years to get into the HOF, I sure would have have a lot of faith in the guys ability:biggrin:

lol! you beat me to it
I was hoping they would get someone like John Gruden. But Bud Adams sticks with a inside guy. I guess it makes it easy for the players since they already are around him alot. Good Luck! Hope it brings the Titans back to there glory. But now need a QB:nfl:
Stardust Wrote:Hasn't the game passed this guy by? If he has been around since 1884 and it took him 90 years to get into the HOF, I sure would have have a lot of faith in the guys ability:biggrin:

I meant 1994, Big Grin
Never heard of this guy. But I wish him luck! I hope he can do something with this team.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL