Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owensboro Catholic 65 - Monroe County 60 (Touchstone Energy All "A" Classic)
Final

I watched this game on ESPN3.com. It was a very good game and exciting to watch. Rebecca Greenwell is an amazing basketball player. She can handle the ball very well, rebound, and score whenever she wants wherever she wants. There are some other good players on Owensboro Catholic such as 6'0" Junior Mary Kate Clemens and senior guard Lauryn Yevincy. Monroe County has a pretty good team as well. Sophomore guard Madison Clements can handle the ball very well and shoot the ball very well. They also have a very good post player in 6'1" junior Caylan Bybee. I think they could surprise someone in the post season.
[quote=blue1424]Final

I watched this game on ESPN3.com. It was a very good game and exciting to watch. Rebecca Greenwell is an amazing basketball player. She can handle the ball very well, rebound, and score whenever she wants wherever she wants. There are some other good players on Owensboro Catholic such as 6'0" Junior Mary Kate Clemens and senior guard Lauryn Yevincy. Monroe County has a pretty good team as well. Sophomore guard Madison Clements can handle the ball very well and shoot the ball very well. They also have a very good post player in 6'1" junior Caylan Bybee. I think they could surprise someone in the post season.[/QUOT

Greenwell is an amazing basketball player. Best I have seen in a long time. Hard to believe she is only a sophmore.