Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monroe County 57 - Sheldon Clark 51 (Touchstone Energy All "A" Classic)
Final
booth is maybe the best player to have ever played at sc or atleast in consideration for the best.... n she played her heart tonite which so did the rest of the team they jus couldnt give her enough help this game to win... i believe they mite be in trouble next year when she graduates. hope they get someone in who can take her spot, because rice is an extremly great coach.
Not going to be a good season next year for the cats with Booth gone. She is an incredible basketball player.
cardsarecrazy Wrote:booth is maybe the best player to have ever played at sc or atleast in consideration for the best.... n she played her heart tonite which so did the rest of the team they jus couldnt give her enough help this game to win... i believe they mite be in trouble next year when she graduates. hope they get someone in who can take her spot, because rice is an extremly great coach.

Booth is a very good player, but...
Ida Bowen - Miss Basetball 1991, played at WKU
Robin Harmon - Led SC to 4 consecutive Sweet 16's in the late '70s, played at Morehead State.
rawlingsfan Wrote:Booth is a very good player, but...
Ida Bowen - Miss Basetball 1991, played at WKU
Robin Harmon - Led SC to 4 consecutive Sweet 16's in the late '70s, played at Morehead State.

to compair players from 20 to 40 yrs ago is crazy girls high school basketball has grown alot since the early 90's and the 70's.Booth will go down as 1 of the best to put on a uniform at SC she will do alot more at the college level than Bowen-which was a non-factor in college.Harmon done real well at Morehead in my opinon Harmon and Booth are the 2 best ever at Sheldon Clark.
2/5/2011
Monroe Co. 54
Newport Central Catholic 50
Monroe Co. 9 15 16 14 54
Newport Central Catholic 13 10 15 12 50
All "A" Classic at EKU
Monroe Co. (16-5) -- Bybee 15, Clements 13, Gordon 2, Murray 10, Moore 10, Turner 2, Johnson 2.
Newport Central Catholic (16-4) -- Muench 7, Kierman 13, Thiem 8, Bartels 11, Fryer 7, Ciafardini 4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1DByirSrK