Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 42 - Lee County 33
Final Estill was up double digits with little over a minute to go in the game
Congrats EC. Holding a team to 33 points is impressive!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Great game for the Engineers........Estill's pep band and student section did a great job tonight!!!
Quote: Estill's pep band did a great job tonight!!!

To bad they don't put that much effort in football games. :eyeroll:
MisterPerfect Wrote:Congrats EC. Holding a team to 33 points is impressive!

Estill held Pittman to like 8 or 9 points if i'm not mistaking, i know he didn't have many, Estill also out rebounded Lee
MR. NOBODY Wrote:To bad they don't put that much effort in football games. :eyeroll:

who pulled your string....we are talking about basketball:ChairHit:
I didn't get to go to the game, looks like Estill County had one of their best defensive games of the year!

Congrats Engineers!

Lee Co. 6 6 5 16 33

Estill Co. 6 10 11 15 42

Lee Co. -- Cornelius 5, May 8, Pittman 7, Marshall 6, Gilbert 4, Evans 3.

Estill Co. -- Roberts 7, Berryman 18, Muncie 2, Morris 8, Coty 2, Jenkins 3, Abernathy 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1CleKbKET
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This was about as poorly a played game as i have seen in along time Estill won by default for whatever reason Lee Co. is out of sink offensively and all they seem to want to do is get the ball to Pittman wich is obviously not working! Estill was not much better either!
Bentley his this club some good Basketball. Congrats Estill
MVP 2 you must not have watched the same game i did Estill did not look good at all,but i agree that Bentley is a good coach best in the district but to say either team played good ball would be stretching it.
Did they use the ladder to get the ball out of the peach basket in this one? Wow
T MAC Wrote:This was about as poorly a played game as i have seen in along time Estill won by default for whatever reason Lee Co. is out of sink offensively and all they seem to want to do is get the ball to Pittman wich is obviously not working! Estill was not much better either!

Would that be the kitchen sink?:biggrin:

I'm sure you meant "sync"

Looks like Lee Co. is getting into their post-season mode already.
Congrats estill! Good luck both teams on the rest of the season.
Estill's Cade Berryman hit a buzzer beating 3 from half court that was nothing but net at the end of the 3rd Quarter
good win for Estill co They are playing good right now. Good luck Lee Co
So is the 56th still wide open or is Estill co the best team?
guardtheball Wrote:So is the 56th still wide open or is Estill co the best team?

Still Open, But i believe its down to Estill and Powell, if Estill beats Powell and Owsley then its Estill's, but Powell Can Still Win it. that's all i know. if something was to happen that it becomes a Tie Breaker and the winner is choosen with most points scored

Estill County 1106
Lee County 1070
Powell County 1010

Estill County 3-1

Lee County 3-2

Powell County 2-1
Powell or Estill will win the 56th this year. If Lee would have won this game or came within a few points then I would have said they still have a chance. Id say Estill comes out of the district as champions.
Estill Co playes great defence they take care of the ball only 4 turnovers in the Lee Co game. I think they have the best bench in the 56th also so i think they will come out and could be a hard game for anyone in the 14th.