Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 61 - East Ridge 46
Pikeville 61 East Ridge 46
Congrats Panthers! No brainier about this one in my opinion.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
East Ridge without Cam Justice = Pikeville Victory.
Congrats once again to the Panthers. T.W. Oliver was rockin tonight.
Congrats Panthers. Pikeville is now 49-21 in boys baseball, football and basketball since baseball started almost a year ago. And almost always against much bigger schools like tonight. They deserve our utmost respect and are getting it. Hail Pikeville.
Real Badman Wrote:East Ridge without Cam Justice = Pikeville Victory.

Wouldn't have beat Pikeville either time with him. ER may have a chance if the two teams meet and he can play, but it wouldn't have mattered in the two Pikeville wins by big margins.
Totally agree with this JP. Look for this same success to continue in the upcoming baseball season.Gonna be sweet! HAIL PIKEVILLE!! :rockon:
T.W Oliver was rocking once again! It was a another BIG win by the Panthers and an impressive win when the Warriors jumped out to an early lead but after half-time Pikeville made the right adjustments and never looked back.
Congrats Panthers!
How did the Branham boy from Pikeville do?
Big Five-0- Wrote:Totally agree with this JP. Look for this same success to continue in the upcoming baseball season.Gonna be sweet! HAIL PIKEVILLE!! :rockon:

:notworthy
jetpilot Wrote:Wouldn't have beat Pikeville either time with him. ER may have a chance if the two teams meet and he can play, but it wouldn't have mattered in the two Pikeville wins by big margins.

Okay, I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Your arrogance is obviously overshadowing your extremely biased opinion, rr maybe you just dont know how good Justice is. Think of UK without Brandon Knight, thats a good precedent for the situation. The real ER-Pikeville game starts when tournament time rolls around.
Branham didnt have as good as a game as he did the first meeting but he hit some BIG threes that I believed helped turn around the game!
Real Badman Wrote:Okay, I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Your arrogance is obviously overshadowing your extremely biased opinion. Or maybe you just dont know how good Justice is. Think of UK without Brandon Knight, thats a good precedent for the situation. The real ER-Pikeville game starts when tournament time rolls around.

UK lost with Brandon Knight tonight against a team that was 1-5 in the SEC.
ER is no UK and Justice is no Brandon Knight. If you think ER would have won either game after they were blown out by a total of 28 points it is you who is arrogant and biased. And delusional.
jetpilot Wrote:UK lost with Brandon Knight tonight against a team that was 1-5 in the SEC.
ER is no UK and Justice is no Brandon Knight. If you think ER would have won either game after they were blown out by a total of 28 points it is you who is arrogant and biased. And delusional.

First of all hoss, I never said East Ridge would win, and maybe you should look up the definition of precedent.
i know, right? Wrote:Branham didnt have as good as a game as he did the first meeting but he hit some BIG threes that I believed helped turn around the game!

He made a beautiful shot from 12' out with about 9 min. left in the game.:Thumbs:
Real Badman Wrote:First of all hoss, I never said East Ridge would win, and maybe you should look up the definition of precedent.

OK pops. :biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Congrats Panthers. Pikeville is now 49-21 in boys baseball, football and basketball since baseball started almost a year ago. And almost always against much bigger schools like tonight. They deserve our utmost respect and are getting it. Hail Pikeville.

How funny, who or what are you trying to convince? Respect is earned, you're not there yet.

I will congratulate PHS on a win, but you have a ways to go. TongueirateSho
oldtimer3 Wrote:How funny, who or what are you trying to convince? Respect is earned, you're not there yet.

:thatsfunn
i know, right? Wrote:Branham didnt have as good as a game as he did the first meeting but he hit some BIG threes that I believed helped turn around the game!

How did Wes Rowe play then?
jetpilot Wrote:Congrats Panthers. Pikeville is now 49-21 in boys baseball, football and basketball since baseball started almost a year ago. And almost always against much bigger schools like tonight. They deserve our utmost respect and are getting it. Hail Pikeville.
It's been a fun 325+ days! It does sometimes get overlooked. People hear Pikeville and expect results, the results have been given even against much larger schools. In the final four, all the other school had about 1,000 students on the Panthers. I am so proud to be an alum of a school with such great tradition. Tradition heightens expectations, keep it rolling!!

Good win tonight. Got down 15-2 within 4:00 of the game. Fought back and dominated from that point on. The fans were great once again. I was almost in tears during the 5-minute mirroring of Coach Justice. Keep it up guys, the guys on the court feed off it.

HAIL PIKEVILLE! On, On Maroon and White.
oldtimer3 Wrote:How funny, who or what are you trying to convince? Respect is earned, you're not there yet.

Pikeville has more tradition in its storage closet than your Hawks will see in the next 30 years.

How many regional championships in Boys' sport in the past 20 years? Zero. Oh, that's right.
GameBreaker Wrote:How did Wes Rowe play then?
He played well. Didn't try to force too much. I really like getting him the ball and letting him hit a slasher for a bucket. He had a great pass to Cecil for a basket in the game.
Panther Thunder Wrote:It's been a fun 325+ days! It does sometimes get overlooked. People hear Pikeville and expect results, the results have been given even against much larger schools. In the final four, all the other school had about 1,000 students on the Panthers. I am so proud to be an alum of a school with such great tradition. Tradition heightens expectations, keep it rolling!!

Good win tonight. Got down 15-2 within 4:00 of the game. Fought back and dominated from that point on. The fans were great once again. I was almost in tears during the 5-minute mirroring of Coach Justice. Keep it up guys, the guys on the court feed off it.

HAIL PIKEVILLE! On, On Maroon and White.

And Pikeville beat huge schools (Perry Central and Greenup Co.) in the state tourney as well! Not to mention much bigger schools in the regional. (Pike Central, Belfry and Lawrence Co.)

It kills some people to see Pikeville do well, lol...:dontthink
We're Back!
Real Badman Wrote:We're Back!
:devilflam
Anyone get a picture of Anthony jumping center against ER's Big Jake?
good game panthers !!!! ER just keep your heads up you will get another shot at the panthers soon enough.
Sounds like a solid game all around for the Panthers. Keep it up, guys and I think that the region my just be yours to lose.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville is now in the drivers seat.
2/1/2011
Pikeville 61
East Ridge 46
East Ridge 17 9 5 15 46
Pikeville 12 12 19 18 61
East Ridge (14-5) -- Adkins 11, Thacker 9, Taylor 4, Reynolds 7, McClanahan 15
Pikeville (15-5) -- Hamilton 1, Evans 7, Ratliff 2, Branham 13, E. Rowe 22, Cecil 6, W. Rowe 10.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1CndJfjZF