Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Kind Of Shoes?
What is your favorite kind of shoes?

Right now, I am spending a lot of time running in a pair of Puma Complete Taranis'. They are pretty sweet.

Does anyone have a certain brand/style that they feel comfortable in (for any reason--not just running).
I like Sketchers
Nike Shox or New balance
Nike Shox or New Balance
Curious question for those of you who like SHOX--

Do you like the way that they look or the way that they feel? (This is kind of a trick question--but not in a bad way).
I like both
Here is one for you--

Nike Shox require the weight of a person who weighs at LEAST 225 lbs for the shox to provide the proper type of cushion/shock absorbtion. (I am not saying that the shocks don't move--but I am saying that they don't move enough to provide proper support).

I do think that they are pretty sweet to look at (especially the ones that have an entire footbed full of shox).
Nike and New Balance.
I like New Balance
I like skater shoes. DC Shoes, Etnies, Gallaz, whatever.

My Gallaz look awesome and they have really high, soft arch support in them and fit my feet like gloves. I love them.
Nike Shox
Well...I have a pair of skechers, and 2 pais of Nike Shox that I wear alot. Since my wreck though I have only worn my shox. But before I wore my skechers more.
I have some $4 mocassins from Wal-Mart that I've been wearing, some Hurley plaid slip-ons, and my new boots, these are the ones I wear most.
Nike or Adidas
Adidas for play.............Rockports for work.
couldn't live without my doc martins.. i got a pair of shox but ehh. nothing special i don't think..