Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Undertaker To Return On 2/21/11???
during tonight's Episode of Monday Night Raw, there were 2 segments where this guy in black coat (just like undertakers) with him walking up on a porch and into a house after that the date 2/21/11 appeared in Red, so that made me think that the Undertaker will return on that date, the night right after The Elimination Chamber PPV.

who do you think it was?
It'll either be the build-up for The Undertaker's return or the arrival of Sting.

I just don't see the WWE debuting a new superstar this close to Wrestlemania.

The Undertaker is a Smackdown guy tho...

So I don't know, could be Sting?
It could be either of them, Idk the video had more of a sting feel then taker, why would they bring taker back to raw when he is set to feud with WB on smackdown. Plus the WWE wants sting for the Hall Of Fame and with it being a WCW themed WM this year I really could see it being him. TNA will be the big factor in this because if sting comes back as a part of the MEM then he will not be coming to WWE.
In a way it reminds me of this
could it be Awesome Kong?
Whether this is the Undertaker or not, he will be at Wrestlemania
Stardust Wrote:Whether this is the Undertaker or not, he will be at Wrestlemania

i don't think its him, he's a smackdown guy not Raw, i think its either Sting or Awesome Kong. i read online this morning that "He" whoever "He" is, suppose to make his Debut on 2/21/11
My first thought was taker, but after watching the second promo video above, im leaning towards Sting now.
Who knows, this 2-21-11 Monday Night Raw could be one of those 3 hour Raw deals where both brands will be featured on the show.

I said this on another forum:

"Why would Sting enter a cabin?

The Undertaker would do something like that.

Sting usually likes to hide in high buildings."

But I really would love to see Sting in the WWE even its just for a short time.

[Image: http://i53.tinypic.com/161gdph.jpg]
Ok that picture began by making me pretty happy with the whole sting thing, until i read the part about dwayne johnson, although i knew he would never wrestle again, i wish i had never read it.
I have accepted the fact The Rock will never come back to wrestle, but honestly he's accomplished everything he wanted.

So we should accept that.
J-Rod's picture is awesome!
i thought undertaker choose Wade Barrett as his Wrestlemania Opponent, if so how will Sting and Taker fight at Wrestlemaina?
J-Rod Wrote:I have accepted the fact The Rock will never come back to wrestle, but honestly he's accomplished everything he wanted.

So we should accept that.

I have accepted it too. I would love to see him as GM or something though. He doesnt have to ever layith the smackith down again to entertain though. If he would just talk on the mic the millions and millions of The Rocks fans would be more then happy.
Yeah, he'll be back in some spots to cut a promo or 2 & maybe a Hall of Fame induction one day.
He is definitely going to make the hall of fame. One of the most popular wrestlers of all time.
Could this be Batista???? The whole Cabin angle fits no-one. What about the Cowboy boots? Good ole JBL wears cowboy boots as well.
its The Undertaker, i just saw a new promo about it showed Taker's Chest, peice of his face and his hat. i have a friend that saw this same promo and he said right before it showed taker, it showed a glimpse of Sting in the same house. so i'm assuming both will be arriving in the WWE on the 21st. I Can't Wait
It's not Sting, everyone should get over that now its not going to happen.

People close to Sting are even saying he's leaning on going back to TNA anyways.
I am thinking its sting....one thing is for sure we will find out in just 6 days!
Strikeout King Wrote:its The Undertaker, i just saw a new promo about it showed Taker's Chest, peice of his face and his hat. i have a friend that saw this same promo and he said right before it showed taker, it showed a glimpse of Sting in the same house. so i'm assuming both will be arriving in the WWE on the 21st. I Can't Wait

Guy's, I was watching this with a group of guys in the Ft. Lauderdale Hooters last night (I wish I was back there now Smile ) Look at the face and tell me it's not Shawn Michaels! Find the promo and stop it on the chin! It has to be HBK!
Stardust Wrote:Guy's, I was watching this with a group of guys in the Ft. Lauderdale Hooters last night (I wish I was back there now Smile ) Look at the face and tell me it's not Shawn Michaels! Find the promo and stop it on the chin! It has to be HBK!

SD i know this doesn't have anything to do with Taker or Sting but when does Triple H Return?