Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 78 - South Floyd 71
Good win by the Cards. Lafferty had 37 for SC, Hall had 29 for South Floyd. Two teams combined for 21 three pointers:Thumbs::Thumbs:
Sounds as if SC was a launching pad last night! Nice win SC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
congrats sheldon clark
OffTheHook Wrote:Sounds as if SC was a launching pad last night! Nice win SC.

I particularly like your JFK quote; it is so appropriate for living life today, or any day, for that matter.

It seems that SC is doing alright with a very thin roster. Good luck to the Cards going forward.
good win for the cards, played well. this is shouldnt be a surprise considering they dominated south floyd the past 2 years.
Where was this game played? Seven points! WOW true domination. Johnson Central is the only team in the 15th dominating right now, everyone else can be beat on any given night. Johnson Central has it lined out, they will be the team to beat from this part of the season forward!!!
fanofthegame Wrote:Where was this game played? Seven points! WOW true domination. Johnson Central is the only team in the 15th dominating right now, everyone else can be beat on any given night. Johnson Central has it lined out, they will be the team to beat from this part of the season forward!!!

ok jc has it lined out..thats why BL beat them..
::Famous:: Wrote:ok jc has it lined out..thats why BL beat them..

:lmao:
=::Famous::;1140736]ok jc has it lined out..thats why BL beat them..[/QUOTE]

Betsy Layne is beating people in the region by 10 points or less (not a BIG margin-games could have went either way), just like their game with Johnson Central, when we were not at our best. Can't wait until regional tournament time, to show everyone in the 15th why we were #1 from the beginning.
fanofthegame Wrote:=::Famous::;1140736]ok jc has it lined out..thats why BL beat them..

Betsy Layne is beating people in the region by 10 points or less (not a BIG margin-games could have went either way), just like their game with Johnson Central, when we were not at our best. Can't wait until regional tournament time, to show everyone in the 15th why we were #1 from the beginning.[/QUOTE]

Anything can happen and you gotta make it there first bub.
Thats what I'm talking about!
Congrats Cardinals! I didn't pick this one at all!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL