•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamar Dawson
SportzAnimal Wrote:You're right. I do want him at UK or Oregon. Those are my schools. Plus, there are 3 other reasons:
UCF doesn't play elite competition
UT is in the SEC. I'm a UK fan and hate UT.
USC has Lane Kiffin. I don't like him.

There that sums it up.

I know UK isn't LB U and you know that. I am being selfish. I wan him to play for UK or Oregon because I already like them. That's selfish, that's me.

Thank you. I already knew you felt that way though and I thoroughly respect that. Glad you can admit it. See UK fans that wasn't so hard. Anyone else?
Yes, words cannot express the disgust I have that FSU didn't take a good look at him. For the next 4 years I get to say Lamar would have made that tackle:HitWall:
cctiger Wrote:USC or UT will play in a BCS game in four years. USC has taken to big of a hit with the loss of scholarships and UT has a long mountain to climb before they win an SEC Championship or finish in the top 12 to make it to a BCS game. Lets not forget before Pete Carroll made them who they were. Yes I know they had tradition before him but Pete but them back on the map and a contender year in year out and then bounced. He left them in the rebuilding stage again meaning Lane Kiffin could be hitting the door pretty soon. He's not a coach you want when you are rebuilding and already on probation with all of the infranctions he gets even though they are minor it's means a whole lot more when you are already on probation. With that being said Lamar ends up at UK. French and Smith have to much of a bond for him to get out of the grasp of UK. You know Smith has Larry whispering go to UK in his ear.

The only Larry whispering in his ear about UK is Larry Vaught.
RebelPride12 Wrote:The only Larry whispering in his ear about UK is Larry Vaught.

:thatsfunn
RebelPride12 Wrote:He has yet to be drafted or play a down in the NFL yet. I wouldn't use him as an example yet, Andre Woodson.

You could tell Andre' wouldn't last in the league. His mechanics are terrible.
He better go were he likes it and forget everyone else. He may have a career ending knee injury and be finished with the game of football. It would be hard not to go to the Vols and play in front of 105 thousand ever week. 2 Ky boys playing there now.
Those who go to the ceremony next Wed. will be the first to know.
cctiger Wrote:USC or UT will play in a BCS game in four years. USC has taken to big of a hit with the loss of scholarships and UT has a long mountain to climb before they win an SEC Championship or finish in the top 12 to make it to a BCS game. Lets not forget before Pete Carroll made them who they were. Yes I know they had tradition before him but Pete but them back on the map and a contender year in year out and then bounced. He left them in the rebuilding stage again meaning Lane Kiffin could be hitting the door pretty soon. He's not a coach you want when you are rebuilding and already on probation with all of the infranctions he gets even though they are minor it's means a whole lot more when you are already on probation. With that being said Lamar ends up at UK. French and Smith have to much of a bond for him to get out of the grasp of UK. You know Smith has Larry whispering go to UK in his ear.

Don't look now, but as of today USC is currently ranked #5 as the best incoming class for 2011. Even with the reduced amount of scholarships USC will still get the players.

Lane Kiffin and company haven't allowed NCAA sanctions to put a cramp in their recruiting. The Trojans are once again assembling a top class which is currently led by wide receiver George Farmer and athlete De'Anthony Thomas. The Trojans have cast a wide net in hopes of adding a few more pieces to their class down the stretch.

Personally I can not stand Lane Kiffen, but if he can keep USC out of trouble with the NCAA, they will be back on the map sooner than people expect. If he can get a top 5 class on probation, what could he do off of probation?
Rebel55 Wrote:Don't look now, but as of today USC is currently ranked #5 as the best incoming class for 2011. Even with the reduced amount of scholarships USC will still get the players.

Lane Kiffin and company haven't allowed NCAA sanctions to put a cramp in their recruiting. The Trojans are once again assembling a top class which is currently led by wide receiver George Farmer and athlete De'Anthony Thomas. The Trojans have cast a wide net in hopes of adding a few more pieces to their class down the stretch.

Personally I can not stand Lane Kiffen, but if he can keep USC out of trouble with the NCAA, they will be back on the map sooner than people expect. If he can get a top 5 class on probation, what could he do off of probation?

Play in a BCS bowl game within the next 4 years......:1:
Lane Kiffin and his dad will be at BCHS tomorrow.
64black&gold Wrote:Lane Kiffin and his dad will be at BCHS tomorrow.

That is awesome. As a Tampa Bay fan I would love to meet Monte Kiffin. :worthy:
^As a football fan, I'd love to meet Monte Kiffin. Can't say much the same for his son though...lol
RebelPride12 Wrote:That is awesome. As a Tampa Bay fan I would love to meet Monte Kiffin. :worthy:

Same here!! I would love to get him to autograph my Tampa Bay Supebowl Champion Hat and Buccaneers team jacket I have.
SportzAnimal Wrote:^As a football fan, I'd love to meet Monte Kiffin. Can't say much the same for his son though...lol

I have plenty I could say about his son...just can't post it here and violate the rules.
I was mistaken. There were not at school today but will be there tomorrow. Oregon also. Kentucky thurs. To be honest USC and Oregon have practically lived at the school.
A website named http://www.fvsports.com is reporting via twitter that UK is out of the running for Lamar Dawson. They say it will be USC, Oregon or UT. I sent a message to Larry Vaught asking to confirm this and have yet to get a reply.

The guy married to his mother seems to think he will go to Central Florida.

While I hope this is true I do not believe it. I will be shocked if he isn't a Wildcat. Stay tuned.
2/2 is not far from now and it will become final. For some reason I have been rooting for Oregon all along and if it didn't work, come back home and play. UCF has me scratching my head as to how they got in the mix.
RebelPride12 Wrote:A website named http://www.fvsports.com is reporting via twitter that UK is out of the running for Lamar Dawson. They say it will be USC, Oregon or UT. I sent a message to Larry Vaught asking to confirm this and have yet to get a reply.

While I hope this is true I do not believe it. I will be shocked if he isn't a Wildcat. Stay tuned.

I seen this too and it's totally false. He even admitted it on his website.

It was a stunt to get some pub and obviously it worked.

Dawson will be visited today by Oregon & UCF.
IMO, it's between Kentucky & Tennessee.
RebelPride12 Wrote:A website named http://www.fvsports.com is reporting via twitter that UK is out of the running for Lamar Dawson. They say it will be USC, Oregon or UT. I sent a message to Larry Vaught asking to confirm this and have yet to get a reply.

Lamar, is UT bound. He has come from a football school (Boyle Co). Why would he want to go anywhere that puts other sports over football. Go check out UT new football only complex http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl/...0-ftc.html
^

I agree. I think it is those two also.

He said he is taking a lot of heat for his tweets. I guess he is learning not to mess with UK fans unless you have some hard facts.:yesno:
STATE CHAMP Wrote:Lamar, is UT bound. He has come from a football school (Boyle Co). Why would he want to go anywhere that puts other sports over football. Go check out UT new football only complex http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl/...0-ftc.html

I hope you are right.
With Poole going to Michigan Lamar has to go to UK!
well, lets be honest. uk, florida, ul and ut suck. hes an elite player i mean why wouldnt u want to go to oregon?????? i love uk and ul but cmon man!

national spotlight, do people on espn even talk about uk? idts
oregon has amazing jerseys and theyre contenders. i woulda went to LSU but thats me.

and its either ur good enuff for the nfl or not, doesnt matter what school.
uk produces hardly any nfl talent so....OREGON, LSU, **** even USC.

WHY DOESNT LAMAR WANNA BE A HURRICANE????? LMAO
runningbeck81 Wrote:well, lets be honest. uk, florida, ul and ut suck. hes an elite player i mean why wouldnt u want to go to oregon?????? i love uk and ul but cmon man!

oregon has amazing jerseys and theyre contenders. i woulda went to LSU but thats me.

WHY DOESNT LAMAR WANNA BE A HURRICANE????? LMAO

:ChairHit:
[quote=runningbeck81]well, lets be honest. uk, florida, ul and ut suck. hes an elite player i mean why wouldnt u want to go to oregon?????? i love uk and ul but cmon man!

Surely you have to be drunk or something that has altered you clear thinkin?
FLORDIA, UT and even UK (as bad as it kills me to say that) are competitors in the most talent deep conference in America! That have won numerous national championchips. Oregon does have the backing but how many national championship have they won?
STATE CHAMP Wrote:Lamar, is UT bound. He has come from a football school (Boyle Co). Why would he want to go anywhere that puts other sports over football. Go check out UT new football only complex http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl/...0-ftc.html

Hope this is true! Go Vols!!!
Lamar said anyone reading too much into his final visit being to Tennessee would be wrong. “It’s just the way it worked out being my last visit. It doesn’t mean anything about where Tennessee is with me,”

On that note IMO UT would have an advantage for his weekend visit being fresh on his mind.

Per Larry Vaught the odds are:
Kentucky 4 to 1
Tennessee 7 to 1
Oregon 10 to 1
USC 20 to 1
Central Florida 100 to 1
Lamar's decision is gonna be the same no matter how much we debate and say where he should go.

That being said, PICK THE CATS, LAMAR! lol
Don't know if this means anything but Lamar had on a Kentucky sweatshirt all week at school.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next