4. Clark Co. 13-4 77 4
5. Scott Co.13-2 74 6
6. Tates Creek 12-2 62 T8
7. Bowling Green 14-4 40 10
8. Christian Co. 8-6 30 T8
9. Lex. Catholic 13-4 24 5
10. Henry Clay 12-5 20 NR

http://www.highschoolsports.net/local/lo...all-polls/
I certainly thought Eastern would have a down year, but they are playing fantastic
I would love to watch some Louisville basketball for a couple weeks.
I got to see some for three days a couple weeks ago. BUT, you wouldn't have wanted to watch that though. It was nauseating...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Stardust Wrote:I certainly thought Eastern would have a down year, but they are playing fantastic

???Why would they have a down year, they didn't lose much from last year and they had four players commit to D1 colleges before the season started?
goodguy Wrote:???Why would they have a down year, they didn't lose much from last year and they had four players commit to D1 colleges before the season started?

Where are they committed to?
goodguy Wrote:???Why would they have a down year, they didn't lose much from last year and they had four players commit to D1 colleges before the season started?

Exactly my thoughts.

I remember saying to myself after seeing Eastern play in the Sweet 16 a few years back that those sophomores are going to be very good their senior season.
Bowling Green got waxed by Christian Co last night. I also believe that Lexington Catholic is ranked a little too low.
Gold Charger Wrote:Bowling Green got waxed by Christian Co last night. I also believe that Lexington Catholic is ranked a little too low.

I know Christian CO. has a solid team and one of the teams I predicted early to make a deep run at Rupp at the end of the year but their record is sort of a surprise. Have they not played up to their potential or is it due to the competetion they have played, either way I still think they will be playing at Rupp at year's end.
Aslan Wrote:Where are they committed to?

Bradley - Remy Abell

Butler - Kameron Woods

IUPUI - Lyonell Gains

Can't remember the 4th one.
justabballfan Wrote:I know Christian CO. has a solid team and one of the teams I predicted early to make a deep run at Rupp at the end of the year but their record is sort of a surprise. Have they not played up to their potential or is it due to the competetion they have played, either way I still think they will be playing at Rupp at year's end.

They started the season with a few losses due to the football team going deep into the playoffs. Hickey and a few others were still playing football when the basketball season started.
Christian Co lost to GRC this morning by 16 and then lost to Scott Co by 14 tonight in the Toyota Classic.
Scott Co lost to Western this morning.
goodguy Wrote:Bradley - Remy Abell

Butler - Kameron Woods

IUPUI - Lyonell Gains

Can't remember the 4th one.

The fourth D-1 commit is..

James Madison - Arman Marks