•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian/Gospel Music

Such a touching song.
LWC Wrote:Bishops? Yes I have. Why? You a fan?

Yeah. I've listened to their songs for quite a while.

Got tickets to see Hillsong United in concert for Monday night. I am pumped.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Got tickets to see Hillsong United in concert for Monday night. I am pumped.

I get Hillsong United and Hillsong with Darlene Zcheck confused. Are they the same? Different?
LWC Wrote:I get Hillsong United and Hillsong with Darlene Zcheck confused. Are they the same? Different?

Hillsong United is the one Joel Houston leads. Darlene is the main woman in charge at the actual Church's P&W and Hillsong United arose form the teen ministry.Hillsong United is a bit more rock laden, my church plays alot of their songs.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Hillsong United is the one Joel Houston leads. Darlene is the main woman in charge at the actual Church's P&W and Hillsong United arose form the teen ministry.Hillsong United is a bit more rock laden, my church plays alot of their songs.

Gotcha. Thanks.

My favorite Christian (non-hymn) song right now. Selah has a great version as well.

As I said in another thread, I post it a lot but I can't stop listening to it. Any song that says, "Show me how to love like you have loved me" Presents a challenge for all Christians to love people like Jesus loves them.
Good stuff Jarons.

I love the David Crowder video. Great idea for a video.

Mighty to Save is one the best songs to come out in the last few years.

I wish I could find a better version, if I do, I will replace it.

Not a fan of the song itself, but the words are so beautiful. Phillips, Craig and Dean are a great group. The next song I am about to post is incredible!

One of the best songs about God.

A song that has helped me a lot throughout my life. Praise God!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next