Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 69 Lawrence County 21
Final from LC
Pretty sure Tyler Lafferty outscored LC by himself. I think he had 25. LC just isnt very talented with what is on the floor. If they give Coach Miller a chance, they'll be back, but it's gonna take a few years.
im anxiuos 2 c how sc competes with jc
Lawrence County could be the worst team in the state of Kentucky.
Nothing But The Kids Wrote:Lawrence County could be the worst team in the state of Kentucky.

Please remember these are young boys with the exception of three (one is injured) that have never played on a high school basketball team. The JV team is mostly middle school boys. The young men should be commended for never giving up no matter what the score. The team needs support not bashing...they know where they stand with other schools we do not need to post it on here.
These young guys will have some very impressive stats by the time they graduate
Slimjim Wrote:Please remember these are young boys with the exception of three (one is injured) that have never played on a high school basketball team. The JV team is mostly middle school boys. The young men should be commended for never giving up no matter what the score. The team needs support not bashing...they know where they stand with other schools we do not need to post it on here.

I'm not from Lawrence County.

Lawrence County fans can commend their team as they wish. I am just stating my opinion. And the last time I checked this message board is based on opinions.
Its very true i believe AC beat them by 40 and they never gave up for one second of the game..keep working hard boys.
Hate to see a player adbanden ship.
Slimjim Wrote:Please remember these are young boys with the exception of three (one is injured) that have never played on a high school basketball team. The JV team is mostly middle school boys. The young men should be commended for never giving up no matter what the score. The team needs support not bashing...they know where they stand with other schools we do not need to post it on here.

The kids from LC that are still on the team are in it for one reason and that is the love of the game. Play with pride and passion boys, I am not a LC fan but as a paintsville football fan I sympathize wholeheartedly with the LC basketball community.
congrats to SC
Is LC a young team or what?
Has Lawrence County suffered the loss of players as SC has? Based upon what I've read, they have.
Lawrence County does not have one player that saw any major varsity playing time last year. Only 4 players from last year JV team have returned.
LC has went through alot with the team and the area, gove the new coach an opportunity, give the young players a chance, they will be hard to handle 2 years from now.
Ouch!!
I hope what has happened to the basketball program because of losing their coach doesn't happen to the football program.

If you didnt notice SC JV and varsity bench is all middle schoolers also.. No excuse.. if a coach cant get HS students to come out and play for him then his not doing a good job.. imo both coachs in this game should be 1 and done..