Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 53 Johnson Central 51
You two need a time out.
doomsday Wrote:didnt see this one coming, doesnt mean anything though,
post season is what counts.

Says you. To these boys it means a lot. Be it tourney time or not. It also means a lot as for seeding purposes come tourney time. Everyone talks about the talent level doesn't exist at Paintsville any more...:please:.

I do believe as of this year. Paintsville has beat JCHS in Boys and Girls soccer and now have beaten them in Boys and Girls basketball.

It takes heart and Coaching to go along with talent.

Great job Coach! And way to leave it all on the floor Boys! Great TEAM effort!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I am a JC fan and congrats to Paintsville for going out and wanting this game and winning.

I have hesitated posting, but I do have the following observations. Jim Matney has taken the same group of atheltes and came within a missed pass of winnng the State Championship in 5A football, and the same group can not beat an average Paintsville team. I know some will say you cannot compare football to basketball, but athelets are athelets. The reason Matney was sucessful is he had the support all the way to the top of the administration, brought in great assistants, ran off the old bad assitants and took over the middle and elemetary schools programs as feeder systems. Unless the current coach is going to have this opportunity or ask for it, and clean house and take control, he nor anyone esle will be sucessful.

Do not blame the kids for all the drama, it was started early and needs to be corrected when they are young. They need to learn being an Eagle requires disipline, hard work and
being a team member, or they can play somewhere else!
EYESPYJC Wrote:NO !!!! I am sorry but my sources did not fail. I know who got Parker back on the team and it is killing you that I might. EE did you get to vote ?? You might be the one I don't know about. I don't care !!! About Tommy, He is a terrible high school basketball coach and you know it too, just afraid to admit it for some unknown reason. He has wasted the time of JCHS, the parents as well as the kids that have played for him. He has completely forgotten the little hollow he come from. This " Title" has driven him to Betray any one other than those that can keep him his "Title". I don't care what they do with Park, is nothing to me but he has made that school (adults) look Stupid. I guarantee you this EE. I know I could have taken that JC team and pulled out A WIN at P'ville, Your coach did not. I have been adopted ????? NO !!! I chose to walk from the Cesspool, I do not like the stink over there.:Thumbs:

I might have been the deciding vote!!!! Because you really don't know what goes on. :thatsfunn I am not taking up for Tommy, Parker, or any certain individual. I am taking up for Johnson Central High School!!!!! Remember that school that gave you the opportunity to play athletics!!! Don't dog Tommy for not remembering where he came from because you came from the same place. Maybe you could have taken that team and beat Paintsville but we will never know because you don't have the title and never will. And yes you have been adopted because that is what happens when you are "brought on" by someone. By the way it smells much better now!!! :Clap:You say you don't care what happens but you are the first one on almost every thread about Tommy!
Eagle Eye Wrote:I might have been the deciding vote!!!! Because you really don't know what goes on. :thatsfunn I am not taking up for Tommy, Parker, or any certain individual. I am taking up for Johnson Central High School!!!!! Remember that school that gave you the opportunity to play athletics!!! Don't dog Tommy for not remembering where he came from because you came from the same place. Maybe you could have taken that team and beat Paintsville but we will never know because you don't have the title and never will. And yes you have been adopted because that is what happens when you are "brought on" by someone. By the way it smells much better now!!! :Clap:You say you don't care what happens but you are the first one on almost every thread about Tommy!

Wrong Again EE !!! boy you don't know much do you ?? I bet you would like to be important enough to vote ....on anything at JC :lmao: I GUARANTEE I could have won several games your Tommy has blown since he has played coach, and you are right I will never have the title because I do not want to become a black/ gold puppet !! I am glad you are satisfied , Maybe your boy will be treated the same as some when he flies mad and quits, curses, fights etc, etc . Hopefully for you all this JC worshipping has got you a few points. you know how it is there right. As far as the smell and myself coming from the same place, Yeah right. I hardly think so. :letsparty:letsparty
OffTheHook Wrote:Says you. To these boys it means a lot. Be it tourney time or not. It also means a lot as for seeding purposes come tourney time. Everyone talks about the talent level doesn't exist at Paintsville any more...:please:.

I do believe as of this year. Paintsville has beat JCHS in Boys and Girls soccer and now have beaten them in Boys and Girls basketball.

It takes heart and Coaching to go along with talent.

Great job Coach! And way to leave it all on the floor Boys! Great TEAM effort!

So glad everything is going Pville's way. However, what happen to Football? You only play JC when you are forced and you know you have a chance to win. Everyone knows why Pville will no longer play Football. You CAN'T WIN. As long as Pville won there was no problem playing JC. But, when they started winning, they believed there was no logical purpose for them to Play JC. I always thought when you play better teams that will make you a better team down the road. I guess Football is not as Important at Pville. Only basketball and soccer. Since that is what you beat JC in. I guess no heart, talent or coaching exist in the Football program!
EYESPYJC Wrote:Wrong Again EE !!! boy you don't know much do you ?? I bet you would like to be important enough to vote ....on anything at JC :lmao: I GUARANTEE I could have won several games your Tommy has blown since he has played coach, and you are right I will never have the title because I do not want to become a black/ gold puppet !! I am glad you are satisfied , Maybe your boy will be treated the same as some when he flies mad and quits, curses, fights etc, etc . Hopefully for you all this JC worshipping has got you a few points. you know how it is there right. As far as the smell and myself coming from the same place, Yeah right. I hardly think so. :letsparty:letsparty

I know more than you think Adopted one!!! As far as you know I might have been in on the meeting!!! :biggrin: I think you wanted to be a black/gold puppet!!! If coaching was as easy as you think then why don't you do it? Cause then you couldn't get on BGR and complain about the ones that choose to do so. If I am lucky enough to have a son :runtouchdplay he will not act the way Parker or others that get away with anything!! Confusedmoke: He will answer to me first!!! :1:

Anyway go EAGLES!!!!! :letsparty
Eagle Eye Wrote:I know more than you think Adopted one!!! As far as you know I might have been in on the meeting!!! :biggrin: I think you wanted to be a black/gold puppet!!! If coaching was as easy as you think then why don't you do it? Cause then you couldn't get on BGR and complain about the ones that choose to do so. If I am lucky enough to have a son :runtouchdplay he will not act the way Parker or others that get away with anything!! Confusedmoke: He will answer to me first!!! :1:

Anyway go EAGLES!!!!! :letsparty
OK !!! You weren't !!! Never did !!! I have !!! He is not a coach !!! yeah right !!! anyways Go BL !!!!! :biggrin:

Ps. If instead of wasting space here on this topic you have something to say feel free to pm me !!! You know what that is ???
Bubbles Wrote:So glad everything is going Pville's way. However, what happen to Football? You only play JC when you are forced and you know you have a chance to win. Everyone knows why Pville will no longer play Football. You CAN'T WIN. As long as Pville won there was no problem playing JC. But, when they started winning, they believed there was no logical purpose for them to Play JC. I always thought when you play better teams that will make you a better team down the road. I guess Football is not as Important at Pville. Only basketball and soccer. Since that is what you beat JC in. I guess no heart, talent or coaching exist in the Football program!

Football is a TOTALLY different story. I agree with not playing JC. It is a waste of both schools time to play that game. I also agree with you about playing better teams, that you can compete with. It does NO good to play teams that are so much better that they destroy your team...ie...JC, LC, PBurg, Belfry.

I was just addressing the people who have been saying that Paintsville doesn't have any athletes and can't compete with JC in any sports now.

Everyone always says state your facts and that is what I did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Eagle Eye Wrote:Seriously????? The technical was not even on a coach. :HitWall:Shows how much you know. I really don't think that JC coaching staff was the ones out of control last night during or after the game!!!

And who said I was referring to that particular game. I have seen a few of JCs games this year and have noticed that the head coach lacks control of his coaching staff.:yikes:
OffTheHook Wrote:Football is a TOTALLY different story. I agree with not playing JC. It is a waste of both schools time to play that game. I also agree with you about playing better teams, that you can compete with. It does NO good to play teams that are so much better that they destroy your team...ie...JC, LC, PBurg, Belfry.

I was just addressing the people who have been saying that Paintsville doesn't have any athletes and can't compete with JC in any sports now.

Everyone always says state your facts and that is what I did.

If you want to get even deeper into it the class of 2011 at paintsville actually has a winning record against Johnson Central in their four years of High School basketball lol. As for the people talking about the apple bowl Give it up it is over now we could not compete, but how many Class-A schools in kentucky could?
Eagle Eye and EYESPYJC, you both are making yourselves and your program look stupid. Please GTFO.