Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeMarcus Cousins
He makes me so sick. all he does is complain that all he does every play..anyone else notice this?
He's immature.

He doesn't have Coach Cal around to keep him out of trouble anymore.

Unfortunately I think he'll end up being a bust.
Well I dont think he will be a bust, as of now he is 2nd in about every catagory for rookies he just needs to clean up his act.
He needs to clean his act up in the nba, I just watched them play denver and all the announcers did was talk about how he was acting....they made fun of him the whole game just about..did he act this way act ky?
Anyone still disputing my claim that he is the next Rasheed Wallace????
Stardust Wrote:Anyone still disputing my claim that he is the next Rasheed Wallace????

I think he'll eventually grow out of this.
^ You mean like Artest, Rodman and Wallace did????? Smile
I dont think he was this bad at UK. He just think he runs the team i believe he had 4 fouls in the 3rd quater, and one of them was a tech..and yess they did talk about him the whole night. he conplains on every call even know if its on him or not.
Stardust Wrote:^ You mean like Artest, Rodman and Wallace did????? Smile

Cousins hasn't been near as bad as those three. Artest has been pretty quite ever since becoming a Laker.
Aslan Wrote:Cousins hasn't been near as bad as those three. Artest has been pretty quite ever since becoming a Laker.

LOL, Cousins has been in the league for four months - he's done quite a bit based on the time he's been in the league (probably a lot more than the abover mentioned three guys in their first four months).
J-Rod Wrote:He's immature.

He doesn't have Coach Cal around to keep him out of trouble anymore.

Unfortunately I think he'll end up being a bust.

I agree with the first 2 lines. But, I don't think he'll be a bust by no means.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:LOL, Cousins has been in the league for four months - he's done quite a bit based on the time he's been in the league (probably a lot more than the abover mentioned three guys in their first four months).

Really? I know he gave somebody the choke notion and has been a bit of a baby but imo that's not that big of a deal. The Kings had to know he was immature when they drafted him. I hope and IMO he will grow up.
http://sportifi.com/news/DeMarcus-Cousin...02317.html
DeMarcus Cousins, the fifth overall pick in this year's NBA Draft, has had a rough start to his professional career with the Sacramento Kings.

The talented but volatile big man was fined by the team in October for arguing with Sacramento strength coach Daniel Shapiro over a matter of personal fitness, kicked out of practice for arguing with head coach Paul Westphal in November and last week he was removed from the starting lineup after twice grabbing his throat while opposing players shot crucial free throws -- a move which Westphal deemed unprofessional.

The most recent indiscretion, as reported by FanHouse's Sam Amick, was yet another volatile argument with Westphal after Cousins refused to reciprocate a high-five in the fourth quarter of an 84-79 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks. Cousins subsequently exchanged words with Westphal yet again and was sent to the bench for a long stretch.

This has led, according to NBA.com's Scott Howard-Cooper, to the Kings "having serious discussions" about sending Cousins to their NBA Development League affiliate Reno Bighorns.
Amick: Kings' New Castle Crumbling Amid Rumblings of Change

Howard goes on to write that "since kicking [Cousins] out of practice hasn't changed his sloppy focus, fining him hasn't improved his attitude and, most recently, pulling him from the opening lineup Thursday against the Bucks for giving a choke sign to the Warriors two nights earlier hasn't nudged him in the right direction," the D-League seems to be a real option for a player many thought to be the most NBA-ready big man available in this year's Draft.

"If that's what they feel is best, then I can't do anything about it," Cousins told Howard-Cooper. "But I don't believe that's happening."

While Cousins could probably rein his attitude in a bit to prevent a trip to the D-League, he's right that it probably isn't in the cards anytime soon. And it shouldn't be.
As a Kings fan, I love his talent. He had one game, if I remember correctly, where he had 24 points and 18 rebounds in 20-something minutes. He was in foul trouble the entire game.

I have already been calling for a trade. I think he will be great, BUT he needs to be somewhere with veteran players. He is a cancer (sorry for the term) to the Kings right now. They were gonna be bad but they are worse now, than they were last season.

I may be the only one, but they have the talent to be one of the best teams in the league. The bench isn't quite there but they can put a great starting five on the floor and have uber amounts of talent.

Evans and Cousins may be the best rookie and 2nd year teammates in the NBA. Cassipi is a great shooter, Landry can be good but his game is much better when a solid PG is able to work with him, but he could be more valuable as a trade piece. Dalambert is one of the best defensive big-men in the NBA, but he is awful on offense. He is the opposite of Steve Nash (great offensive small-man)

I think if Cousins is to be traded, they need to do it now. If not, plan your franchise around him and Evans. They could be the start of something great.
He was a hot head at UK but I think the paycheck has made him a lot worse lol