Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 16th Region
HD28 Wrote:Elliott is a bit on the skids; I believe its Ashland, West Carter, Rowan at this point.

:Thumbs:
1) Ashland- Will be hard to beat come tourny time
2) Rowan County- Could improve to win it all
3) Elliott County -Need a guard and they would win hands down
4) West Carter- Surprise but solid
5) Lewis County-
6) Bath
7) East Carter
8) Boyd County
9) Russell
10) Fleming County
11) Fairview
12) Greenup County
13) Raceland
14) Morgan County
15) Menifee County
16) Rose Hill
[quote=HD28]Elliott is a bit on the skids; I believe its Ashland, West Carter, Rowan at this point.[/QUOTE

Three of those losses were from outside the region. They have only lost one 16th region game to the #1 team in my poll; which is an opinion poll. They are struggling but I wouldn't count them out yet, they are still one of the top 3 teams in the region hands down. I bet you Elliott only looses 1 more regional game. They are still a tough team but it will be a really exciting 16th region tourny; and we haven't had a competetive wide open tournament in a while.
inspiron Wrote:[quote=HD28]Elliott is a bit on the skids; I believe its Ashland, West Carter, Rowan at this point.[/QUOTE

Three of those losses were from outside the region. They have only lost one 16th region game to the #1 team in my poll; which is an opinion poll. They are struggling but I wouldn't count them out yet, they are still one of the top 3 teams in the region hands down. I bet you Elliott only looses 1 more regional game. They are still a tough team but it will be a really exciting 16th region tourny; and we haven't had a competetive wide open tournament in a while.

Agree that Elliott's best ball is probably ahead.... And I hope you're right that that they only lose one additional game... but @ West and @ashland and Rowan will all be tough.