•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question Game
Vundy, where did you come up with the name vundy33?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
lol. Well, a town in VA called Grundy came to me, then my step brothers password for the computer at that time had "33" in it. So I just used Vundy33.

Am I supposed to ask a question? Where are you from?
vundy33 Wrote:lol. Well, a town in VA called Grundy came to me, then my step brothers password for the computer at that time had "33" in it. So I just used Vundy33.

Am I supposed to ask a question? Where are you from?

Pike County.

Who is your all time favorite UK basketball player?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Mister Perfect...have you ever went Skiing?...Water or snow?
Filthy Animal Wrote:^ Mister Perfect...have you ever went Skiing?...Water or snow?

Both. And failed miserably. Lol

Do you enjoy Hunting or Fishing?
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Pike County.

Who is your all time favorite UK basketball player?

lulz, me too. Heck I probably know you.

Gah...probably Gerald Fitch. Only because he and Erik Daniels came to my dad's Car Wash opening extravaganza, lol, back during there senior year...across from Deskins Motors, close to the Floyd County line, you know? Don't know what it is now though.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Both. And failed miserably. Lol

Do you enjoy Hunting or Fishing?

I enjoy both, but I do more Fishing!....always after the elusive one that got away!...lol
^...Vundy33.....what's your secret indulgence?...the thing you do or enjoy that most people, at first glance, wouldn't suspect!
Filthy Animal Wrote:^...Vundy33.....what's your secret indulgence?...the thing you do or enjoy that most people, at first glance, wouldn't suspect!

Hmm...lol, probably the Harry Potter movies, haha. I love em'. No one would expect that from knowing me or just looking at me.

Same for you
vundy33 Wrote:Hmm...lol, probably the Harry Potter movies, haha. I love em'. No one would expect that from knowing me or just looking at me.

Same for you

HMMM.....I Guess mine would have to be Kareoke!...I love to sing!...but rarely get to indulge in public since we don't have places that offer that around here!

What Famous person would you say you closely resemble?
Filthy Animal Wrote:HMMM.....I Guess mine would have to be Kareoke!...I love to sing!...but rarely get to indulge in public since we don't have places that offer that around here!

What Famous person would you say you closely resemble?

Favorite song to sing?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Favorite song to sing?

Break Down Here!

What's your favorite kind of cake?
^
Vanilla!
Favorite potato chip?
^
Gripo's Bar-B-Que...XX hot!

any pets?
12 horses and 1 dog lol

Same for you?
^
6 fish....and 3 kids!...LOL

Do you have any piercings?
LOL
Nope none! Dad woulda killed me growing up, still prolly would.
Ages of kids?
^
5, 3, 1 1/2

do you drink?
^
occasionally, just socially though. I was a wild one back in the day. Ive calmed down quite a bit since then though lol.

Do you smoke?
I think piercings are ghey. I have 4 tattoos though. And if someone out there is gay, and see's my comment and gets butthurt about it, believe you me, I'm not making fun of you and I don't care that you're gay. Screw DADT, there, I said it, I don't care. So don't get e-butthurt about it, understand?

Now that we have that out of the way, I'm trying to do this Shake-weight and I want to tear my shoulder off and throw it over the hill.
I'll answer questions that aren't even mine, I don't care! lol.

I drink a little and smoke alot. Cigarettes, so Offthehook doesn't get mad. hahah.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
occasionally, just socially though. I was a wild one back in the day. Ive calmed down quite a bit since then though lol.

Do you smoke?

yes...VA. Super slim's...Very long and slender!...it's a bad habbit!

Vundy.....Are you trying to kill yourself?....take a break!...you fell and hurt your shoulder today!
Just a female shakeweight! It gets addictive I think...you should try it.
^
Put down the shakeweight an quit dreaming!...lol

do you like zombie movies?
The lunar eclipse should be starting soon.

Ok, I just went outside and I can't seem to acquire the Moon. What the heck? Could somewhere tell me where it's at?

And don't say the sky, I know it's there. Direction.
Yes I like Zombie movies. I wrote a whole paper on what I'd do if zombies took over.

I'd get a Bradley, if you don't know what it is google Bradley Fighting Vehicle because I'm not esplainin, and try to have alot of food and water. And alot of weapons and ammo. I'd set on the edge of a small town and wait till the right time to move into it. Brad can go pretty quick so I'd just run them over until I got to a gunshop and then shack up by climbing on top of it and getting into it. Hopefully the owner had those steel cages things that cover the windows and doors and they held up during the takeover.

Ok that's all. I love that ****. I'd tear some zombies up. I don't care if they're fast or slow. I hope they're those "I am Legend" zombies and I have an actual challenge.
Uh-oh. Thought this was the CHAT thread for a second there. Yeah disregard that. But tell me where the moon is, I think clouds are hiding it.
vundy33 Wrote:Uh-oh. Thought this was the CHAT thread for a second there. Yeah disregard that. But tell me where the moon is, I think clouds are hiding it.

Vundy, why are you a Bengals fan? I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm really wanting to know why.
#BBFL
^
What class were you in that you got to write a paper on zombie survival?...you sound like you got it pretty well planned!...except no company?
Mr. perfect...did you see the eclipse?
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next