Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 2011
How will they be?

I know they will have Weston Little back.

Lets be positive!
in my opinion i think South Floyd will be very good next year. Like you said the will have little back and we all know that he is a beast. the also got a new kid and from what i hear he has out ran little and can bench 255 so he will be a big force. they will have there same o-line which we all seen had it's up and down games but i think they will be strong this year. they also have some good talent in Tyler Moore and Luke rhea. also some good young talent in Jimmy Helton and Austin Johnson. the raiders also have a lot of talent in young player like m.caudill (soph.)and in Mack little which is an up and coming freshman.
so don't let this team fool you and don't e surprised when they come out and play like a well oiled machine.:1:
any body have their schedule
I would love to see the Raiders become a contender for the district, but until the communities of McDowell and Wheelwright get behind this program it is going to be tough. They've got qualitiy players but few in number. They've got a hardcore fan base, but it needs to triple in size. The coaching staff is knowledgable and dedicated but they need more volunteers to help the high school and middle school programs.
Maybe they ought to break out the old maroon and white of Wheelwright High as a gimmic to get people more involved.