Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 2011
jackbenimble Wrote:send those slow {ATHLETES}to Hazard,we'll take them,black or white.

Pretty sure johnny ringo is a Hazard fan too. And no, you can't have them.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Pretty sure johnny ringo is a Hazard fan too. And no, you can't have them.
Talking like he talks,Hazard dont need him as a fan,way too many [ATHLETES]at Hazard,his opinion not shared by any Hazard fans i know.
jackbenimble Wrote:Talking like he talks,Hazard dont need him as a fan,way too many [ATHLETES]at Hazard,his opinion not shared by any Hazard fans i know.

Good to hear.
Good luck to PCC in 2011.
Do the PCC fans expect Haddix to stay around a very long time?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Do the PCC fans expect Haddix to stay around a very long time?

Until he gets us a playoff win!
jackbenimble Wrote:send those slow {ATHLETES}to Hazard,we'll take them,black or white.

All these kids will improve,and so will Haddix,Huff should be much better and hard work in off season in weight room will make this team much better Sizemore should be a beast,Robinson might be the best player but if he dont want to be a team player he just might find himself sitting alone as he was last two games of the season,many didnt see that we aere much better with him out there,but Haddix wants a Team not just a player,this will be part of him growing up and maning up to lead this team.
They finish the year at .500%
I think PCC will continue to get better. They have a new young coach and some good returning players. If Haddix stays long enough I think we will see good things at PCC>.
Perry Central needs to get more nasty up front. If they do next season look for them to push Harlan Co. for the district title.
I think it will be harlan.co and perry for district and could see them in the region also.just wish we had another team in the district.
Haddix i am sure will get offers too other schools and i hope PCC takes care of his needs,PCC has done him well...he has made this team a better team and next couple yrs will prove he can do it,players off season works make the differance and will make winners out of PCC football program and Haddix will be there making each a better player
Csportsman11 Wrote:All these kids will improve,and so will Haddix,Huff should be much better and hard work in off season in weight room will make this team much better Sizemore should be a beast,Robinson might be the best player but if he dont want to be a team player he just might find himself sitting alone as he was last two games of the season,many didnt see that we aere much better with him out there,but Haddix wants a Team not just a player,this will be part of him growing up and maning up to lead this team.

You seriously think PCC is better without #24?
zaga_fan Wrote:You seriously think PCC is better without #24?

I don't think that is what he meant.
These kids just need an extra push. They know how to win, they just need to get comfortable with the way Haddix runs the team. I think he will be a great coach with just a little more experience under his belt. He is a proven winner while playing the game, just gotta the kids to do all the little things extra that he did to get to that point. If that happens, the kids will play through November and win a few playoff games.

I hope PCC is takin care of Haddix, its hard to win if you are the only one willing to do what its takes to win.