Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Vick wants a dog...
king360 Wrote:But if he had got caught fighting chickens intead of dogs it would have probably been a fine or something.lol

If he got caught just fighting dogs it may have just been a fine. He crossed the line when he went Freddie Krueger/Michael Meyers on the Dogs. What he did to the dogs was pure sick and dimented!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Giving Vick a dog would be like giving Ted Bundy a girlfriend. Actually, I don't care if he has a dog or not, there's no way in **** he'd be dumb enough to kill it/fight it/mame it or do anything detrimental to his health this time around lol.

:Thumbs: Good post, I agree 100%
king360 Wrote:But if he had got caught fighting chickens intead of dogs it would have probably been a fine or something.lol

I also wondered this. And I never really could come to a conclusion, but I just hope the same thing would have been done if he got caught fighting chickens. Because an animal, is an animal.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ all of us have probably killed a chicken in the most in-humane way, but we went on an ate the chicken. My hope was we did not throw them against threes, bury them ALIVE, run over them with a four-wheel drive vehicle. etc...
Stardust Wrote:^ all of us have probably killed a chicken in the most in-humane way, but we went on an ate the chicken. My hope was we did not throw them against threes, bury them ALIVE, run over them with a four-wheel drive vehicle. etc...

I have friends who chicken fight. And they will kill there chickens if they loose a fight. It's sad and ignorant.
Stardust Wrote:^ all of us have probably killed a chicken in the most in-humane way, but we went on an ate the chicken. My hope was we did not throw them against threes, bury them ALIVE, run over them with a four-wheel drive vehicle. etc...

True.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I have friends who chicken fight. And they will kill there chickens if they loose a fight. It's sad and ignorant.

I've heard this before as well. And to me, I just don't understand how you would enjoy seeing an animal fight to the death. I know you win money and that's why they do it. But how can you sit there and watch two animals fight each other til one dies? It's sick!!!!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:I've heard this before as well. And to me, I just don't understand how you would enjoy seeing an animal fight to the death. I know you win money and that's why they do it. But how can you sit there and watch two animals fight each other til one dies? It's sick!!!!

It is, I would much rather see laker refs do it. LOl, Im j/k before anyone throws a fit. Id rather see Kobe And Artest go at it. Or Let Reggie Miller take a swing at Kobe Again Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I have friends who chicken fight. And they will kill there chickens if they loose a fight. It's sad and ignorant.

I agree with you, it is sad. :Thumbs:

People do many things for entertainment that is not right. It's been going on since the beginning of time. We can disagree about our politics (and you and I do :biggrinSmile, but we certainly can agree that this nation has tried to do right for all liveing things in taking waht may have been done during the barbaric days and help create a culture that is more humane to all men and women. yeah, we are the same nation that stole land from the Indians and left them with nothing, we had slaves, but each day, we do try to fix our wrongs.
Stardust Wrote:I agree with you, it is sad. :Thumbs:

People do many things for entertainment that is not right. It's been going on since the beginning of time. We can disagree about our politics (and you and I do :biggrinSmile, but we certainly can agree that this nation has tried to do right for all liveing things in taking waht may have been done during the barbaric days and help create a culture that is more humane to all men and women. yeah, we are the same nation that stole land from the Indians and left them with nothing, we had slaves, but each day, we do try to fix our wrongs.

:Thumbs:
#BBFL

If they don't kill them they will just die slow usually.
wildcatk23 Wrote:it is, i would much rather see laker refs do it. Lol, im j/k before anyone throws a fit. Id rather see kobe and artest go at it. Or let reggie miller take a swing at kobe again Smile

Lol!!