•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question Game
EKYMAMA Wrote:^ YES he is...LOL!

My girlfriend would have got on here and been like thank god you guys are keeping him off this site. Maybe he will talk to me now.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lucky Man Smile

I NEVER get on here. It just upset me because it really bothered him getting banned for just trying to look out for the kids. He has been trying hard to be unbiased on a lot of things and was hoping one day to join the Staff of this site. BUT, thanks to a certain person who seems to be able to dish it out but can't take it. That just doesn't seem likely now...:Shaking:

Like I said, he loves this site.:1:
^ no Comment Smile
Filthy Animal Wrote:This is gonna sound crazy and you're gonna say I'm lying, but I wasn't kissed with tongue till I was 19!....he's now my Husband!...(Blush)

LOL, must have been one dandy smooch...LOL!

When was your first car date?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ no Comment Smile

LOL...question:

Why not?
EKYMAMA Wrote:I NEVER get on here. It just upset me because it really bothered him getting banned for just trying to look out for the kids. He has been trying hard to be unbiased on a lot of things and was hoping one day to join the Staff of this site. BUT, thanks to a certain person who seems to be able to dish it out but can't take it. That just doesn't seem likely now...:Shaking:

Like I said, he loves this site.:1:

Wow!...Way to Stand by Your Man!...I'd do the same Hun!

To Stay on topic...What's you're favorite shampoo...and do you ever repeat after the rinse?..lol
Filthy Animal Wrote:Wow!...Way to Stand by Your Man!...I'd do the same Hun!

To Stay on topic...What's you're favorite shampoo...and do you ever repeat after the rinse?..lol

What ever is on sale when he does the shopping...lol. I prefer Biolage though and sometimes.

Do you use mousse or styling gel?
EKYMAMA Wrote:What ever is on sale when he does the shopping...lol. I prefer Biolage though and sometimes.

Do you use mousse or styling gel?

neither...I use Herbal Essence hair spray!...love the smell!

are you superstitious?
Filthy Animal Wrote:neither...I use Herbal Essence hair spray!...love the smell!

are you superstitious?

I'm a baseball mom, what do you think...lol.

Curling Iron or rollers?
EKYMAMA Wrote:I'm a baseball mom, what do you think...lol.

Curling Iron or rollers?

curling Iron and steam rollers!

in a bunk bed...Top or bottom?
This one has turned into a girl thread!

:biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Yes it has...oh well! Now I see why he like messin around on the Off Topic Threads...lol.

Filthy Animal Wrote:curling Iron and steam rollers!

in a bunk bed...Top or bottom?

BOTTOM! Been know to roll out of bed...lol.

Last one tonight....tired:

Showers or Bath?
EKYMAMA Wrote:LOL...question:

Why not?

I dont want in trouble Smile

^ you gals are flooding the forums. Sad

Lol.

To both of you, Whats your least favorite excuse from your husband?
EKYMAMA Wrote:^Yes it has...oh well! Now I see why he like messin around on the Off Topic Threads...lol.

BOTTOM! Been know to roll out of bed...lol.

Last one tonight....tired:

Showers or Bath?

Bath!...I love a good long hot soak!...SOOO relaxing!...Me time!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I dont want in trouble Smile

Lol.

I don't know. Never gives any excuses. I'm not complaining either...lol.

:muscleman
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I dont want in trouble Smile

Lol.

"Give me a sec....my leg is cramping!"...lol

To guy it up for you.....how many pieces of pizza have you ate at one time?
Filthy Animal Wrote:"Give me a sec....my leg is cramping!"...lol

To guy it up for you.....how many pieces of pizza have you ate at one time?

LOL! Greatness!

I have ate an entire 18inch pizza by myself Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LOL! Greatness!

I have ate an entire 18inch pizza by myself Smile

Holy cow!...did you puke?
Filthy Animal Wrote:Holy cow!...did you puke?

Lol, no, Wasn't good for my weight though. I love Pizza. Nothing is better. Well A Few things.....

Your favorite song for the mood....
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol, no, Wasn't good for my weight though. I love Pizza. Nothing is better. Well A Few things.....

Your favorite song for the mood....

Don't have one!...When "The Mood" hits, I don't take time to press play!...Way too busy!...lol

What anoying thing does your girl do...that if she was gone,..you'd miss?
Filthy Animal Wrote:Don't have one!...When "The Mood" hits, I don't take time to press play!...Way too busy!...lol

What anoying thing does your girl do...that if she was gone,..you'd miss?

She knows all the right buttons to press. The ones before her have not.

Well i live in a house with a few brothers. I dont think they want to here anything. Hit shuffle on itunes Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:She knows all the right buttons to press. The ones before her have not.

Well i live in a house with a few brothers. I dont think they want to here anything. Hit shuffle on itunes Smile

:lmao:...When the itunes are on shuffle, don't come knocking!...lol

What's your favorite food?
Filthy Animal Wrote:This is gonna sound crazy and you're gonna say I'm lying, but I wasn't kissed with tongue till I was 19!....he's now my Husband!...(Blush)

WOW
I believe your name should be changed to clean animal lol.

Thats seriously awesome though, your husband is a very lucky man, in todays world thats a great accomplishment, which is sad to say but true.
kudos to "clean animal" lol

Where did you attend high school, im assuming one of the old HC high schools? Cawood, Cumberland?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Unfortunately i did not get to see the thread. But myself have even seen mods, not mentioning names, say curse words and put periods between there curse words. Talking about the subject was fine with me, just because the thread is there is doesn't mean someone has to view it. And hopefully it would have been closely supervised and watched. But i do see where your coming from if what u are stating is true. Off the hook was cool and i enjoyed his posting.

Would love to have members bring it up when they see it. It's not allowed: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=27926
EKYMAMA Wrote:LOL, must have been one dandy smooch...LOL!

When was your first car date?

When I was 18.....before that everything was my parents dropping me off at the movies....Sometimes they would stay!...Which contributes to not being kissed sooner.....lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:WOW
I believe your name should be changed to clean animal lol.

Thats seriously awesome though, your husband is a very lucky man, in todays world thats a great accomplishment, which is sad to say but true.
kudos to "clean animal" lol

Where did you attend high school, im assuming one of the old HC high schools? Cawood, Cumberland?

Hun that first kiss was akward and embarrassing...I had no Idea what to do!....Had to ask him!.....Literally looked him in the eye and asked him "What do you want me to do with my tongue?"...lol....but in the end he left me breathless and wanting more!...But Thank you!

Besides I'm "FILTHY" Animal cause I support HCHS and thier definsive line are known as the Filthy Animals!...Which you know!

To answer your question, I attended Cawood...Go Trojans!...lol..Graduated in 1995!
Filthy Animal Wrote:Hun that first kiss was akward and embarrassing...I had no Idea what to do!....Had to ask him!.....Literally looked him in the eye and asked him "What do you want me to do with my tongue?"...lol....but in the end he left me breathless and wanting more!...But Thank you!

Besides I'm "FILTHY" Animal cause I support HCHS and thier definsive line are known as the Filthy Animals!...Which you know!

To answer your question, I attended Cawood...Go Trojans!...lol..Graduated in 1995!

LOL:lmao:
That has to be the funniest thing ive ever heard, he must of had you at "just roll your tongue back and forth":lmao:

Yea I knew the filthy animal thing. I got to witness it twice this year. It wasnt really a good thing for me to see though, kinda tore me up:HitWall:

It feels as though 95 was just like 2 years ago. I remember being in school then and can remember most things about it. Its crazy to think ive been out of high school for as long as i have. My brother graduated in 95 as well. It was all Nirvana and Chevy Corsica's hahaha

Ever lived anywhere else besides Harlan Co?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:LOL:lmao:
That has to be the funniest thing ive ever heard, he must of had you at "just roll your tongue back and forth":lmao:

Yea I knew the filthy animal thing. I got to witness it twice this year. It wasnt really a good thing for me to see though, kinda tore me up:HitWall:

It feels as though 95 was just like 2 years ago. I remember being in school then and can remember most things about it. Its crazy to think ive been out of high school for as long as i have. My brother graduated in 95 as well. It was all Nirvana and Chevy Corsica's hahaha

Ever lived anywhere else besides Harlan Co?

yes!...I lived in Richmond Ky. for 5 1/2 years!

How old were you when you got YOUR first real kiss?...and where did you give it?
Filthy Animal Wrote:yes!...I lived in Richmond Ky. for 5 1/2 years!

How old were you when you got YOUR first real kiss?...and where did you give it?

What's the husbands user name?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Filthy Animal Wrote:yes!...I lived in Richmond Ky. for 5 1/2 years!

Awesome, ive actually never lived anywhere but Whitley Co., however, i have lived in 7 different houses.

I was 14 when I got my first real kiss. Tongue action is amazing for a 14 year old who dreams of that on a regular basis haha.
I actually got it after football practice one day. True story, I was walking in from practice, and it was a Tuesday cause the elementary games were starting and thats why she was there. After I got out of the locker room it was all over.
She was 16 too! lol older woman:biggrin:
Never looked back since:Thumbs:

Did you live in Richmond for that long because you were going to school at EKU?
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next