•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question Game
Stardust.....When getting into a shower...do you get in at the back were the water is hitting...or near the shower head?...and why?
Dust, when did you become an administrator?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Filthy Animal Wrote:Stardust.....When getting into a shower...do you get in at the back were the water is hitting...or near the shower head?...and why?

Interesting. At home, I have a bathroom w/shower, that I use exclusively. I enter the front (near the head) because of the built in seat at the back. I travel quite a bit, thus when I am using a Hotel shower, I always enter from the back of the shower (typically a tub shower) in case I don't like the water temperature. This way I can make an asjustment:biggrin:
MisterPerfect Wrote:Dust, when did you become an administrator?

I was honored with that privilege today.
Filthy Animal - as we are at the doorsteps of Christmas, it's fair to ask: Have you been naughty or nice, but more importantly, which do you prefer?
Stardust Wrote:I was honored with that privilege today.

Congrats! :Thumbs: Will you go to the My Teams thread. LOL

Back on topic: Are you a fan of art? Cause your sig and avatar are both artistic. And your avatar looks to me as if it's moving.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Congrats! :Thumbs: Will you go to the My Teams thread. LOL

Back on topic: Are you a fan of art? Cause your sig and avatar are both artistic. And your avatar looks to me as if it's moving.

I have posted the question about the "My Teams" to see what I can find out. There is not an option that I have been able to find yet. It may need to come from QQ.

To your question:

I like mind-teasers, and have some more to come. I'm not so much a big fan of art, more than (this is for you Filthy Animal) "I like things that make you say Hmmm"
MisterPerfect - Where were you for the past three months? You did not do a whole lot of posting on here?
Stardust Wrote:MisterPerfect - Where were you for the past three months? You did not do a whole lot of posting on here?

To be honest, I just never got on. I don't really know why though. But I'm back now, and here to stay!
#BBFL
^ Good to have you back
Stardust Wrote:^ Good to have you back

Thank You!

I see your a coach. What do you coach?
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Thank You!

I see your a coach. What do you coach?

Baseball: High School and Travel (18u). AAU Basketball up until 2 years ago. And coached defensive backs for a few years.
Stardust Wrote:Baseball: High School and Travel (18u). AAU Basketball up until 2 years ago. And coached defensive backs for a few years.

Wow, 3 different sports? Your a sports junkie. Lol
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:Filthy Animal - as we are at the doorsteps of Christmas, it's fair to ask: Have you been naughty or nice, but more importantly, which do you prefer?

I'm gonna have to say I've been 10% Naughty 90% Nice!...lol

I perfer to be Nice!...I'm a pleaser by nature!...I go out of my way to make sure things are good for others!...I spend most of my time meeting other peoples demands with a smile!...As a kid I used to Bring extra pencils and paper to school for kids that didn't have any!...gave my snack money to kids without!...Help when you can...no matter what!....I live by that!

The Naughty part is me being mischievous!....but even that can please others at times!...lol
Mister Perfect....Would you go into a graveyard at midnight on Halloween?
Stardust Wrote:^ Good to have you back

Would like to say this to OffTheHook.

You removed the K2 thread. So why not remove OTH's ban?
^...What did he do to justify getting banned?....I've never seen him step out of line?...in fact he was trying to stop that thread about K2 and quoted rules to back up his point!....This doesn't feel right at all!
^ Nothing. Told me he ticked SD off. Said SD edited or deleted every post he made on the K2 thread. And all he did was tell the truth. His warnings said he was talking bad about or putting down this site, which was NOT true, He was just trying to state that torQQue started this site for High School Athletics. NOT to talk about using or ASKING others, what illegal drugs they used.

OTH loves this site and has been a member for I believe over 4 years. He just hates to see this type of things going on and it struck a nerve that he could get warned or banned for saying S**t or some other 4 letter word that is heard EVERY day on EVERY channel on television. YET, people or kids can talk all they want about breaking state or Federal Laws and it's fine. (Even though BGR Rules clearly states otherwise)

Well, ban me for agreeing with OTH. Some General Discussion is fine. BUT, talking about using or Sampling Illegal Drugs amongst kids....well, aren't we just great "Adult" role models.
EKYMAMA Wrote:^ Nothing. Told me he ticked SD off. Said SD edited or deleted every post he made on the K2 thread. And all he did was tell the truth. His warnings said he was talking bad about or putting down this site, which was NOT true, He was just trying to state that torQQue started this site for High School Athletics. NOT to talk about using or ASKING others, what illegal drugs they used.

OTH loves this site and has been a member for I believe over 4 years. He just hates to see this type of things going on and it struck a nerve that he could get warned or banned for saying S**t or some other 4 letter word that is heard EVERY day on EVERY channel on television. YET, people or kids can talk all they want about breaking state or Federal Laws and it's fine. (Even though BGR Rules clearly states otherwise)

Well, ban me for agreeing with OTH. Some General Discussion is fine. BUT, talking about using or Sampling Illegal Drugs amongst kids....well, aren't we just great "Adult" role models.

Unfortunately i did not get to see the thread. But myself have even seen mods, not mentioning names, say curse words and put periods between there curse words. Talking about the subject was fine with me, just because the thread is there is doesn't mean someone has to view it. And hopefully it would have been closely supervised and watched. But i do see where your coming from if what u are stating is true. Off the hook was cool and i enjoyed his posting.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Unfortunately i did not get to see the thread. But myself have even seen mods, not mentioning names, say curse words and put periods between there curse words. Talking about the subject was fine with me, just because the thread is there is doesn't mean someone has to view it. And hopefully it would have been closely supervised and watched. But i do see where your coming from if what u are stating is true. Off the hook was cool and i enjoyed his posting.

Oh it's true. He was just stating facts and trying to get the thread taken off. Which it was and he was banned. I myself have 2 teenagers and I have researched this K2. And myself and OTH agree. Who knows what's in it? What are the long term effects? He just felt that if some kid had never seen or heard of it that they may go and try it.

God help us if they heard about it here and tried it and something happened to them. There has already been one confirmed death from it and numerous ER visits from the use of it. That is what worried him. So here is my question since this is a question thread.

Do you not agree?
EKYMAMA Wrote:Oh it's true. He was just stating facts and trying to get the thread taken off. Which it was and he was banned. I myself have 2 teenagers and I have researched this K2. And myself and OTH agree. Who knows what's in it? What are the long term effects? He just felt that if some kid had never seen or heard of it that they may go and try it.

God help us if they heard about it here and tried it and something happened to them. There has already been one confirmed death from it and numerous ER visits from the use of it. That is what worried him. So here is my question since this is a question thread.

Do you not agree?

If these are the facts and thats what happened i do agree. I don't see why a simple curse word would cause a ban. But i'm not a mod and do nto know the whole story.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:If these are the facts and thats what happened i do agree. I don't see why a simple curse word would cause a ban. But i'm not a mod and do nto know the whole story.

His ban was for numerous warnings. three of them said he was talking about the site. NOT TRUE. He jsut said that if these type of threads were allowed it would makes us no better than Topix. Which we all know is full of poo. (I spelled it that way so it wouldn't have 4 letters...lol.)

I have no reason to lie. I was sitting right beside him when he posted. He got 10 DAYS. now question...lol:

How crazy is that?
^....EKYMAMA it's good to see another girl on here!....My question to you is How old were you when you got your first real kiss?
^ I'm gonna say 7th grade. First taste of tongue...lol! I was like...what the **** was that?! I put the **** so I wouldn't get banned...lol.

What about you?
EKYMAMA Wrote:His ban was for numerous warnings. three of them said he was talking about the site. NOT TRUE. He jsut said that if these type of threads were allowed it would makes us no better than Topix. Which we all know is full of poo. (I spelled it that way so it wouldn't have 4 letters...lol.)

I have no reason to lie. I was sitting right beside him when he posted. He got 10 DAYS. now question...lol:

How crazy is that?

Sad its sad, Sad,

Question. How do you know off the hook?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Sad its sad, Sad,

Question. How do you know off the hook?

I'm married to him..lol. :biggrin:
EKYMAMA Wrote:I'm married to him..lol. :biggrin:

Lucky Man Smile
^ YES he is...LOL!
EKYMAMA Wrote:^ I'm gonna say 7th grade. First taste of tongue...lol! I was like...what the **** was that?! I put the **** so I wouldn't get banned...lol.

What about you?

This is gonna sound crazy and you're gonna say I'm lying, but I wasn't kissed with tongue till I was 19!....he's now my Husband!...(Blush)
Filthy Animal Wrote:Mister Perfect....Would you go into a graveyard at midnight on Halloween?

Absolutely not! lol
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next