Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite kind of socks?
Everyone has their favorite kind of socks, right? Well I do lol. Here's mine...you can purchase them at Old Navy in a variety of colors for $5 for 3 pairs...sometimes you can find them on sale for $3 a pack. I'm really picky about my socks hehe.

I wear Tommy Hilfiger socks ALOT. I have all different lengths and styles but Tommy makes some comfy socks that are of good quality and hold up well. I love them. 99% of my parents and my socks are Tommy, my sister is so picky about socks that I have no idea what she wears.
As long as their are thick, I really couldn't care.

I think all mine are Hanes though.
none most of the time., or if i do were any they have to be some type of ankle socks.
Hanes, and they cant go above my ankle. I hate big socks that get all bunched up...
I like Nike ankle socks.. but almost any kind of ankle socks will do
I like hanes, above my ankle, nice and comfortable.
I like the kind you wear on your feet.
Any kind of socks will do as long as they are ankle socks.
Balla I have known of oyu to wear the old school tube socks...lol

As for me, mine are form fitting to my feet...I got some at Target and some at Foot Locker...They're ankle socks too. But the main thing is FORM FITTING...I can't stand to have socks wrinkle up under my feet when I walk....
any kind of ankle socks
gotta be ankle socks could care less what brand
DTfan Wrote:Balla I have known of oyu to wear the old school tube socks...lol

As for me, mine are form fitting to my feet...I got some at Target and some at Foot Locker...They're ankle socks too. But the main thing is FORM FITTING...I can't stand to have socks wrinkle up under my feet when I walk....

I hate when I put on shoes and I have an inch of sock bundled up underneath my toes!
DTfan Wrote:Balla I have known of oyu to wear the old school tube socks...lol

When my feet are cold I usually go get a pair of my Dads ****ies socks that he wears with his work boots..lol..They kep my feet warm!
LoL whatever you say Balla...

tribe any wrinkle...little or small kills me! Same with sheets on a bed...if they're bunched up around my feet I cant stand it!
Yes..Never sleep in the same bed with Dtfan tribe, she'll get up at least 20 times a night and fix the sheets or wake you up and say pull the sheets up..lol..never any sleep when shes around..lol
You forgot about pulling them across to the other side to straighten them up...lol

Balla do you really want to get into this??? You know you're not the best person to sleep in the same bed with either.
I rarely wake up during the night to fix sheets or anything but I do have a bad habit of pulling them totally off from the bed when I get up in the middle of the night.

Alot of people are really hard to sleep with. Cali snored, Brick.House turns over alot, apparently DT fixes the covers....Balla, you have to have an annoying sleep habit too.