Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay vs Knox Central
Weather pushed this game back to tomorrow night. Clays the odds on favorite to win the region this year. A win over Central at home and over Corbin will all but cement that. So, predictions on this 13th region match up.
Knox has a great chance of pulling off the upset and I hope they do. But as stated it would indeed be an upset, so ill take Clay until proven wrong. With that being said Go Panthers.
Clay by 10
This could be a great game.Clay started out slow with Corbin. I was not impressed with Clay at all that night. Clay came back in the Bobby Keith Classic and was hitting on all cylinders. Knox Central Started out playing Cumberland Gap that had a real nice team. KC won at the Buzzer. KC also defeated Harlan Ind. I thought KC would win by more. KC lost to Boyle county. Boyle County was not that good. We played terrible that night. I was very disapointed. If KC gets everything lined out this could be a good game. Our new players will help out alot once they get back into the groove of things. I like our chances come region time. Both teams have a lot to prove tonight. Panthers you better roll up your sleeves if you want the win! Heart says KC. Brain says Clay.