Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 NKY Top 10 PRESEASON
Nky has a 3 headed monster of D-1 Prospects entering this upcoming season..Plus more noteable players as well..

#1- Highlands-- Patrick towels is returning & Dale Mueller has the younger Collinsworth a bigger faster version of his older notre dame wideout brother..

#2- Ryle-- Travis Elliott Returns for his senior season look for him to have a huge season behind standout LB/G Mac Vallet & Jr big OT Brad Weber... Ryle will face losing 24 seniors but Warner says this past year is the start of his program of excellence expect a tough raiders team next season..

#3- Dixie-- Zeke pike is nipping at the heels of the top two teams..His Star Wideout returning expect big things form this team.

#4- Cov Cath-- They had young players this season look for a good year out of them next season..

#5- NCC-- They can never be counted out...

#6- Conner/Cooper-- WIth the new division alignments look for one of these two schools to capitalize in the new 5a

#7- Beechwood-- Avenge there semi-final loss they had in 2010

#8- Sk- Questions marks surround the Independence squad without Lawerence..

#9- Newport/Holmes-- Think one of these teams will be a suprise team..

#10- Campbell/Boone/Holy Cross/- These teams are losing key players watch for boones Drew stuck though for a break out year...

Teams in trouble--
Walton- Lost alot of seniors..
Bellevue/Bishop- We'll see how it goes..
Grant/scott-- When aren't they
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Nky has a 3 headed monster of D-1 Prospects entering this upcoming season..Plus more noteable players as well..

#1- Highlands-- Patrick towels is returning & Dale Mueller has the younger Collinsworth a bigger faster version of his older notre dame wideout brother..

#2- Ryle-- Travis Elliott Returns for his senior season look for him to have a huge season behind standout LB/G Mac Vallet & Jr big OT Brad Weber... Ryle will face losing 24 seniors but Warner says this past year is the start of his program of excellence expect a tough raiders team next season..

#3- Dixie-- Zeke pike is nipping at the heels of the top two teams..His Star Wideout returning expect big things form this team.

#4- Cov Cath-- They had young players this season look for a good year out of them next season..

#5- NCC-- They can never be counted out...

#6- Conner/Cooper-- WIth the new division alignments look for one of these two schools to capitalize in the new 5a

#7- Beechwood-- Avenge there semi-final loss they had in 2010

#8- Sk- Questions marks surround the Independence squad without Lawerence..

#9- Newport/Holmes-- Think one of these teams will be a suprise team..

#10- Campbell/Boone/Holy Cross/- These teams are losing key players watch for boones Drew stuck though for a break out year...

Teams in trouble--
Walton- Lost alot of seniors..
Bellevue/Bishop- We'll see how it goes..
Grant/scott-- When aren't they

I like but I would have Beechwood at 5 with NCC at 6. NCC loses some quality players. Also I think Holmes has done some real nice things the past 2 seasons and are only going to get better so I wouldn't considering them a surprise.
Yeah but Ncc also has some pretty impressive skill players moving up & I mean Holmes will be a suprise by not running out of gas at the end...
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Yeah but Ncc also has some pretty impressive skill players moving up & I mean Holmes will be a suprise by not running out of gas at the end...
with redistricting Holmes will have their hands full
Walton- will be alright redistricting help them
Bellevue- will make the playoffs as a 2 seed( Ludlow,dayton not much of a threat) but will struggle
Bishop Brossart- interesting to see how the kids react to the new coaching staff
Grant- still need to see who the coach is
Scott- well redistricting should help them but you still need to get the kids out to play
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Yeah but Ncc also has some pretty impressive skill players moving up & I mean Holmes will be a suprise by not running out of gas at the end...

Holmes will be losing their coach this year. He is already in the running for two jobs. The Dogs will unfortunately be rebuilding again.
i know holy cross loses some big players (arlinghaus, c. fuller, and jasper), but i wouldnt put newport ahead of them right now. and i'd put beechwood ahead of NCC, BW returns alot of skill from last year while NCC loses most of their offense.
SK will be back in the top 5 they return some good players and will have a better O-line.