Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoos
Any members on here with one or a few? I figured this could make for an interesting conversation or one boring thread either way I wanted to try it out, and see.
I have 2, Tribal on my right arm and Respect across my chest(dont ask).lol
king360 Wrote:I have 2, Tribal on my right arm and Respect across my chest(dont ask).lol

I just have a bible verse on my ribs for right now, but I plain on getting just a few more.
I plan on getting more.
king360 Wrote:I plan on getting more.

Any ideals on what?
I've thought about it before, but I've never made the jump.
I always wanted a cross...
not a celtic cross or anything like that.
Like just a rugged cross.
HawksRule Wrote:Any ideals on what?

If I get more it will prolly be my kids names.
I have a Sun on my back..

I dig this thread, I was talking tat's with Zaga just the other day..

I copyright the term "ska-too" which is a tattoo someone gets on a body part that makes them looky skanky. I see them all the time. This could be the neck, face, etc.
I don't have any myself...my brother in law gives them to people!

Sometimes they work out a deal for payment...like I'll trade you a gun for a tatoo!....We'er sooo redneck!...lol

I all so wander about tatoos on women when they get older!...Like will Grandmaw still look hot to Grandpaw when she bends over and you see a sagging butterfly?...Kind of gross!

on the other hand...Papaws penup girl he got on his arm in the Navy will always be cool!....I love the stories people have to go with their Tatoos!

Could any of you that have them post pics?...it would be neat to see them!
Yea I will post mine later tonight.
I have one in memory of my dad, second in memory of a good friend killed in Afghan, third a stupid tribal that I got when I was young and drunk, fourth is another memorial to my dad.
vundy33 Wrote:I have one in memory of my dad, second in memory of a good friend killed in Afghan, third a stupid tribal that I got when I was young and drunk, fourth is another memorial to my dad.

How old were you when your Dad died?...must have been a great guy!...it's sweet you have those!
I tried to upload my tattoo and it isn't working.
I have Hard work written down my right tricep and Hope and Faith written down my left. Both in Greek. I thought they would look good when my arms would stick out of my shoulder pads when I was playing for EKU.
this is my most recent one
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Filthy Animal Wrote:How old were you when your Dad died?...must have been a great guy!...it's sweet you have those!

16, and he was.
vundy33 Wrote:16, and he was.

That's really young to lose someone so important!...you sound like a strong person though with a good head on your shoulders!...I'm sure he'd be proud!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:this is my most recent one

Nice!...Great detail!....How many do you have?
I have 5. 1 - right, 2 - left, 2 - back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I have 5. 1 - right, 2 - left, 2 - back.

Pics?...Stories?
Right arm was done in Anniston, AL
Left arm was done in Junction City, KS and my dining room in my home.
Back was done in my Dining Room in my home with whole family watching.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Filthy Animal Wrote:Nice!...Great detail!....How many do you have?

I only have three right now. When I was 18 the first thing I wanted was a tattoo. So I got a little tribal band on my left arm. I wore it proud too lol. But then I wanted to get more interesting so I decided I was going to get my Tate done by different ppm across the us. So I went to gatlinburg and got a nautical star to look like it's going through the tribal band. Then I went to Venice beach and got the Phoenix. Then I went to Lexington and got the background done.

Exalt tattoo on Winchester rd. did the background and I highly recommend them for anyone who wants color
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I can't get the picture of my tattoo on here.
I know this is old fellas, but I just figured out how to put pictures on here lol so I figured I'd finally share my tattoo
[Image: http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...4308_n.jpg]
^I like it Hawk!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:^I like it Hawk!

Thanks man.
^You get that at Southern Steel Hawk?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Ive got 8. Got an appointment at the beginning of may to go get a variation of this
[Image: http://www.tattoo-designs-online.org/wp-...o-arm2.jpg]