Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who are the unsung heroes of the 15th
tyler is a good player
Ryan L
I would have to go with Shawn Thompson, Jason Spradlin just to name a few.
"billybob" Wrote:In your opinion! I think Paintsville took a first hand look at the best big man in the region, Shawn Thompson. This kid has great moves and can score from the inside or outside. I think all the big men in the region will have a tough row to hoe when facing Lawrence Co., IMHO.

The only reason he had so many points was b/c williams was out the whole second half and they had nobody big enough to guard him. He has no chance against Kidd,Riddle,Little,or Martin
Fanatic of the 15th, my question is..............if the only reason Shawn had all those points was because Williams was out the whole second half , where was he at the whole first half? Shawn scored 22 of his pionts the first half. Futhermore, not one person on that team could stop him, so stop making excuses for them. The DAWGS won fair and square, thank you!!!!
Big deal he still cant play with Kidd,Riddle,Little,or Martin
I guess time will tell. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie Case of Belfry will be a surprise to some this year.
Lewis Barnette is going to be a big shocker to everyone out of p burg this year.
"Bill Clinton" Wrote:I would say Ross Rovenburg and Steve ie Jacobs from the melvin dodgers
Nice pick Slick Willy.
they r both outstanding players
Matt Maynard- Belfry
Mason Hall-SF
who is the melvin dodgers
tj hall and matt little
Ryan Little
Ethan Johnson
Ryan Little- IMO best big man in the 15th.
Ethan Johnson- Got some moves, and can shoot. I think he'll be a Offensive threat this year.
I think Jamie Case will be a key in Belfry success in the 15th this year. Everyone knows Matt Maynard is a great player but no one gives Case the respect he deserves, an that is the kind of player that can hurt you...
There are none
Justin Blanton and Justin Murray both see good minutes for JC and do the little things on defense and hustle to help the eagles win. Good role players to chip in and help Rice, and McCarty
Mason Hall
basketball star unsung means people you do not get on here and talk about everytime that helps your team.
SF--Matt little, T.J. Hall
BL--B. Case
AC--Farley, Nick
Pburg--Brooks Herrick
JC--justin murry
SC--Crum
Paintsville--williams
Belfry--Case
David--Stumbo
ER--Webb
Phelps--Hunt
Pc--Eric Slone
Pikeville--Honaker
SV--J.Johnson
Piairist--J.Ousley
Mag--Arnett
Lc--?
my bad
i agree with ur list
for lawrence county i would say Kyle Bradley and Chandler Thompson
Cade Riddle Valley. Would do alot more if they would pass ball and the coach knew how to use a big man other than setting a screen for a three.
mason hall this kid is one of the best shooters in the region in my opinion ....and u can almost count it everytime when open
mason hall definately, hes always depended on to knock down 3's at key points during a game, ryan little as well he is a big addition down low
Damon Hensley And Jaryd Crum From Sheldon Clark.they Both Put Their Heart And Souls Into The Game For Not Much More Than A Good Chewin' Out By Coach Hammond.
The crum kid impressed me when we played them the other night. He keeps his cool and does his job without getting much credit.
"IDONTEVENKNOW" Wrote:Justin Blanton and Justin Murray both see good minutes for JC and do the little things on defense and hustle to help the eagles win. Good role players to chip in and help Rice, and McCarty

Murray was the key to JC's win over Boyd Tuesday Night. He always hustles his butt off and when the team was sluggish his inside play and drives to the whole sparked the rest of the team to the win.