Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MNF: Eagles-59 Redskins-28
Final.
Vick has a record breaking performance with his 3rd 300+ passing yards and first NFL player to have 3 passing TD's and 2 rushing TD's in the first half.
This was awful!!
Vick was just nasty.
If this wouldn't have been a blowout in the 4th he could have had 400 passing, 100 rushing, and maybe 8 total TDs!!!!
Yeah...this Vick kid is pretty good..and I think the Eagles solidified they are the team to beat in the NFC East..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is Vick going to be able to keep this up though. I hope to see it, adversity is a big thing. It would be nice to see him come back from everything and show out all year. Eagles will be contenders this year.
I a thrilled at this.. I can't stand McNabb.. Mike Vick showed he is the real deal..
This was nowhere near a dogfight.. Whoops, did I say that?
Vick set the bar high in this game from the start. Quiet the blow out.
Job well done Vick!
I would love to see someone rip Vick's head off. McNabb really started earning his money tonight...not.
Westside Wrote:I would love to see someone rip Vick's head off. McNabb really started earning his money tonight...not.

Dont 'dog' Vick like that! :biggrin:
Right now, is Vick the Player of the Year?
Stardust Wrote:Right now, is Vick the Player of the Year?

QB wise maybe...
I like Chad Johnson as overall player of the year..
^What are you talking about?
You've mention Chad Johnson a thousand times....
Are you talking about Chris Johnson lol
Or maybe Ochocinco(formerly CHad Johnson).
^Chris Johnson, my bad.. It's still early..
Why do you call me out on all typos? You are seriously the police of the this forum..
Stardust Wrote:Right now, is Vick the Player of the Year?

You can make a case for him.
There aren't a lot of people that jump out this year.
Ballers Wrote:^Chris Johnson, my bad.. It's still early..

lol
Just checking.
I still have a bad habit of calling Ochocinco by Chad Johnson.
Vick would be the favorite for MVP but the voters would vote manning any day of the week.

Clearly Drew Brees should of been MVP last year,
^Manning is a joke.
He's the poster boy for MVP so they just have to give it to him if he even has a mildly succesful year.
chris johnson isnt even the best running back in the league this year... much less player of the year.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Vick would be the favorite for MVP but the voters would vote manning any day of the week.

Clearly Drew Brees should of been MVP last year,

Yeah, I can agree with you on all of this

:yikes: OMG, I can't really be saying that.....
Vick is the man----Vick for MVP!
Stardust Wrote:Yeah, I can agree with you on all of this

:yikes: OMG, I can't really be saying that.....

Lol, Looks like u may finally be educating yourself.
johnnyt Wrote:chris johnson isnt even the best running back in the league this year... much less player of the year.

who is better?
not that i disagree
just wondering lol
^ LT lol, well I like to think!

Vick could be a definite possibility for player of the year, IF continued one game was great but it must continue to show throughout the rest of the season. Good start though after coming back from an injury.
Man it hurt to watch my Skins get BEAT like that!

BUT, Vick did put on a show!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
zaga_fan Wrote:who is better?
not that i disagree
just wondering lol

to date foster of the texans is the best. sure you can say no one thought he was going to play as well as he has, but you cant use that excuse now and he is still putting up numbers.