Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bowling Green
50.00%
Christian County
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12
Bowling Green Christian County 7:30 PM Class 5A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
CC by 3 at home
CC by 7
I'll take the Purples by 7.
If we start this game like we have the last three, BG will have it wrapped up by the end of the first quarter. If we play like we are capable and have done at times this year, the sky is the limit. I am a homer, but I have to go with CC in a close one.
Bg-24
cc-17
I think BG catches fire and runs away with this one
It should be a great game. Bowling Green is playing pretty good right now. I think our defense will pull us through a close one. BG 17-14.
Christian County played well against Boyle County.
I'll have to take them at home.
Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Bowling Green 41-14 http://www.Calpreps.com
Christian County by 7.
Bowling Green.
Stardust Wrote:Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Bowling Green 41-14 http://www.Calpreps.com

Calpreps is retarded. Nobody in the state could beat Christian County 41-14.
adopted purple Wrote:Calpreps is retarded. Nobody in the state could beat Christian County 41-14.

i agree
BG
Bowling Green
The last time Christian County beat BG was 1982. Coach Wallace is 5-0 against CC. If Bowling Green wins, it will be the 600th win in school history. Go Purples!!!
SweetLemonade Wrote:Christian County played well against Boyle County.

If you call that well then I'll take BG by 14.
SweetLemonade Wrote:Christian County played well against Boyle County.

Played well???They got beat by a mediocre 4A school. Don't know if I'd call that playing well. BG by at least 3 scores.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Played well???They got beat by a mediocre 4A school. Don't know if I'd call that playing well. BG by at least 3 scores.

I guess someone is upset that their team no longer has the states longest winning streak. :eyeroll: I like Christian County to win tomorrow night.
Rebel55 Wrote:I guess someone is upset that their team no longer has the states longest winning streak. :eyeroll: I like Christian County to win tomorrow night.

Why? Because they played so well against Boyle and lost. I guess you think Boyle County could beat Bowling Green by 20. Boyle is good, but not that good.

My apologies Rebel. I quoted the wrong post. I still don't know why you would pick CC though. LOL
I'll take BG by 3 TDs....
Wideleft01 Wrote:Played well???They got beat by a mediocre 4A school. Don't know if I'd call that playing well. BG by at least 3 scores.

...and I wouldn't call Boyle a mediocre 4A school.lol That's funny...
Tough one to call. Going with the home team.
adopted purple Wrote:Why? Because they played so well against Boyle and lost. I guess you think Boyle County could beat Bowling Green by 20. Boyle is good, but not that good.

Why? I believe this explains why.

Explain to me what's mediocre about having the #1 spot in the 4A poll, defending state champs, and picked as a Top 10 in all the state computer rankings. The guy must be upset that a mediocre 4a school beat a 5A school. That's why :eyeroll:

Sorry your upset over my opinion that Christian County will beat BG. Never said a word about Boyle beating Bowlign Green, go back and read my post and chill out.
As a BG alum recent words from folks associated with BG have left me dumbfounded. I told a BG fan on another board and now I'll tell you......

Boyle would beat BG by 2 tds and if you lose to Christian County my beliefs will be affirmed. Boyle wiped the field with Christian County and put it on cruise control after a 28-7 halftime lead against Christian County. And still put up 49 points and ended the game taking a knee at the CC 1 yard line. Truth be told I was disappointed because I came into the game worried we might lose. Put 49 points up on Christian County and then I'll be impressed. Better yet, beat Warren freaking Central and that alone will make me happy. Do you guys really think 5A is far superior than 4A? Really? It'll be really interesting, IMO, if Christian County and Johnson Central make it to the state semis again. Lets me know AT THE VERY LEAST that Boyle and Bell would dominate 5A.

The bad part about 5A is the Highlands is really a 3A team. Everyone in 5A should be ashamed, IMO. You have no room to talk about anyone in 4A when your class is dominated by a 3A school who begged to play up against you sorry jokers.
This could be Boyle's last shot at a title for the next 4 years.
Back to this game. Hopefully everyone comes out healthy. Good luck to both teams.
PurplePride92 Wrote:As a BG alum recent words from folks associated with BG have left me dumbfounded. I told a BG fan on another board and now I'll tell you......

Boyle would beat BG by 2 tds and if you lose to Christian County my beliefs will be affirmed. Boyle wiped the field with Christian County and put it on cruise control after a 28-7 halftime lead against Christian County. And still put up 49 points and ended the game taking a knee at the CC 1 yard line. Truth be told I was disappointed because I came into the game worried we might lose. Put 49 points up on Christian County and then I'll be impressed. Better yet, beat Warren freaking Central and that alone will make me happy. Do you guys really think 5A is far superior than 4A? Really? It'll be really interesting, IMO, if Christian County and Johnson Central make it to the state semis again. Lets me know AT THE VERY LEAST that Boyle and Bell would dominate 5A.

The bad part about 5A is the Highlands is really a 3A team. Everyone in 5A should be ashamed, IMO. You have no room to talk about anyone in 4A when your class is dominated by a 3A school who begged to play up against you sorry jokers.

That is funny Purple Pride.
Wideleft01 Wrote:This could be Boyle's last shot at a title for the next 4 years.

You may be right. I won't deny that. Too bad we couldn't have played them last year or this year. Either way it turns out, the road will be harder for the greatest Ky High School football program ever.

BG better win tomorrow night. That is all.