Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Simon Kenton
31.25%
Henry Clay
68.75%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton @ Henry Clay 11/12
Simon Kenton Henry Clay 7:30 PM Class 6A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
SK
Clay.
Simon kenton
SK won in regular season. I haven't kept up with that team; however, I do know that HC has 3 key players back that it was missing for their regular season game.

I think it will be hard fought, but in the end HC on top by 10.
Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Simon Kenton 34-28 http://www.Calpreps.com
Simon Kenton by 8
Simon Kenton.
hc 14-7
Henry Clay by 13
^ This is defintely a different HC team than the one at the beginning of the season when both Boone and Simon beat them
Stardust Wrote:^ This is defintely a different HC team than the one at the beginning of the season when both Boone and Simon beat them
it seem like those bad refs might be in lexington fridayConfusedhh:
Don't know about the refs, but the QB and one of their top running backs were both out for SK regular season.

Playoffs are such amazing fun! Nothing is EVER written in stone, and anything can happen.

I still pick HC by 10.
rebel 4 life Wrote:it seem like those bad refs might be in lexington fridayConfusedhh:

Yea right. Seems like you don"t know to much. In the playoffs the home coach does not pick the crew as in the regular season. Maybe they will come from Owen County that would be a laugh.
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't know about the refs, but the QB and one of their top running backs were both out for SK regular season.

Playoffs are such amazing fun! Nothing is EVER written in stone, and anything can happen.

I still pick HC by 10.

Sk also had several starters out in the first game and have improved quite a bit since the first meeting. SK will play cautiously to avoid injury but will also play to win. Looking forward to the rematch with Ryle, that is if the can squeak by Campbell County for a second time.
neerfan Wrote:Yea right. Seems like you don"t know to much. In the playoffs the home coach does not pick the crew as in the regular season. Maybe they will come from Owen County that would be a laugh.

:popcorn:
Henry Clay
SK
neerfan Wrote:Yea right. Seems like you don"t know to much. In the playoffs the home coach does not pick the crew as in the regular season. Maybe they will come from Owen County that would be a laugh.

the refs that does the owen county game are from the nckc some of the best refs i know i dont think simon kenton worthy of those refs but henry clay is so you never know :1:
SK
The only way SK loses this game is if the refs are bad, thats the only way SK ever loses. Well at least according to a certain Pioneer fan on the site.
:lmao:
neerfan Wrote:Sk also had several starters out in the first game and have improved quite a bit since the first meeting. SK will play cautiously to avoid injury but will also play to win. Looking forward to the rematch with Ryle, that is if the can squeak by Campbell County for a second time.

"SK will play cautiously." This is a playoff game agianst a team that they just got by in regular season and is playing better now. There is no way SK plays cautiously, it is lose and go home.