Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fort Campbell
0%
Murray
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort Campbell @ Murray 11/12
vs.Fort Campbell Murray 7:30 PM Class 2A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Murray rolls by 20.
Coach Steve Duncan and his team advances.
Murray should win by a couple tds
Murray by 21.
Murray
Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Murray 26-14 http://www.Calpreps.com
murray should roll in this one. should be at least a 3-4 td differance
Murray.
Murray
Murray is probably the favorite, but I wouldn't bet against the falcons. They seem to keep improving every week!
Murray by 10.
Murray
Ft Campbell lucky to beat Murray last year. Thy will need a lot more luck to beat Murray this year.
An upset wouldn't surprise me here.

Though I'll agree it's Murray's to lose, they run a closed power running system and pass rarely. That typically makes for a lower scoring and smaller point differential.

Ft. Campbell mixes it up with their passing game finding itself with the return of their all-state receiver a few weeks ago. If they hits a few big plays...look out.
The FC receiver was back for the Owensboro Catholic game and Fort Campbell got clobbered. Murray practices ball control. They are huge. Line is NAIA size. If there is a weakness - it is pass defense and team speed. FC won't win on the ground. FC will strike in the air but not enough to win.
Tica Wrote:The FC receiver was back for the Owensboro Catholic game and Fort Campbell got clobbered. Murray practices ball control. They are huge. Line is NAIA size. If there is a weakness - it is pass defense and team speed. FC won't win on the ground. FC will strike in the air but not enough to win.

This is my point. A close game can turn on 2-3 big plays. :popcorn:
Murray by 14.