[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Friday Dec. 3rd[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ryle @ Tates Creek 6:30 pm[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Christian County v George Rogers Clark (TBA)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Saturday Dec. 4th[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Iroquois v Elliott County 6:00 pm[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Eastern @ Tates Creek 8:00 pm[/FONT]

Mr. Basketball Classic @ Tates Creek 2010/11
Wow...talk about a marquee match up right out of the gate...Clark Co v Christian Co is big time to start the season.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Wow...talk about a marquee match up right out of the gate...Clark Co v Christian Co is big time to start the season.

Our scrimmages are just as tuff. J-Town on Friday Nov. 26th at GRC. Then Saturday Huntington Prep in the Fast Lane Classic.

Both GRC and Christian Co should be ranked in the top 5 in the state pre-season, I agree this will be one of the best first games of the season. GRC then goes to Covington Scott the next night and Christian Co will play in the Marshall Co Hoopfest and play, Melrose (Memphis), TN. Both of these teams have put together very brutal schedules and tourneys, in prepration to make a run at the state title.
Looks Good.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Wow...talk about a marquee match up right out of the gate...Clark Co v Christian Co is big time to start the season.

I agree. This will be an outstanding matchup.
clark vs christian should be an all out battle
9-POINT Wrote:Clark vs Christian should be an all out battle

I agree, what a way to start the season. Christian Co returns 4 starters from last season in, Anthony Hicky, Denovan Kates, Vontae Lewis, and Marcoryeon Tandy. Christian Co has a suffocating full-court pressure defense that wears down its opponent. The bench will be key for them, as they will be counting on several younger players to play significant minutes.

GRC had one senior last year who shared the starting PG position with Jaylan Daniels. All other starters are back in, Zollo, Rogers, Purvis, and Robbie Stenzel. With the addition of Moore and Bopper Stenzel back from injury last season, the PG position is strong this year. Along with these players, GRC has depth, in Charlie Rogers, Fatkin, Martin and Vancleve.
The height of GRC could cause Christian Co some problems.
christain maybe without several players due to football if they are still in it
hubb Wrote:Christain maybe without several players due to football if they are still in it

They won this past Friday and I look for them to win this coming week. Now the next week I don't know, if they lost that game then the football players would be back for this matchup.

GRC's football season is over, so all of their players are back.