Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co 52 Boyd Co 0
Good game by Bell Co. Next week Lawrence Co comes back to Log Mountain.
Gratz Bobcats :Cheerlead

Log Mountian next friday, Another BC feast :devilflam
Great win by Bell.
Bell keeps on rolling, like expected, and you guys are only 4 wins away from that state championship.

Congrats Bell
Congratulation Bell. See ya next week Should be a better game then last year but most likely the same results. But I will be pulling for my Dawgs
Dawg Family Wrote:Congratulation Bell. See ya next week Should be a better game then last year but most likely the same results. But I will be pulling for my Dawgs

Have a safe trip.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Have a safe trip.
Thanks
Congrats Bobcats
Congrats. ready to see if knox will get their rematch with bell or not.
Bobcats roll into second round of playoffs
and i still don't like bell co. and if they do beat lc still don't think they can beat boyle heard the same talk last year and boyle spanked them. just have to wait and see
Jerry Wrote:and i still don't like bell co. and if they do beat lc still don't think they can beat boyle heard the same talk last year and boyle spanked them. just have to wait and see

What did the kids at Bell do to make you hate their hard work.
Jerry Wrote:and i still don't like bell co. and if they do beat lc still don't think they can beat boyle heard the same talk last year and boyle spanked them. just have to wait and see

Not sure I would call 13-10 winning on a last second field goal "spanking"!

You easily get the "genius" post of the weekend with this one!:blabbermo
Congrats Bell County!

The home team has won the past 2 years. Expect the same at Log Mountain this year... You need to learn the game of football. 13-10 is NOT a spanking losing to a FG with 5 sec left in the game on the road. :eyeroll:
Definitely wasn't a spanking but out of all the games I watched Rees Macshara play in, which happens to be all of them, that was his greatest performance. I also think Jerry is a hater and not a Boyle fan. Please don't lump his words in with the rest of us. You guys know we have much respect for Bell and your program.

Is there any bad blood left over from last year's Lawrence County game and is this game taking place a week earlier than it did last year?
PurplePride92 Wrote:Definitely wasn't a spanking but out of all the games I watched Rees Macshara play in, which happens to be all of them, that was his greatest performance. I also think Jerry is a hater and not a Boyle fan. Please don't lump his words in with the rest of us. You guys know we have much respect for Bell and your program.

Is there any bad blood left over from last year's Lawrence County game and is this game taking place a week earlier than it did last year?

We remember from last year. They were already joking around tonite about that at the game. We played LC for Region Championship last year. They were 12-0 and we beat them 41-0.
Congrats Bell
Blowout shutout as expected! Congrats Bell!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats to the Bobcats...rolling, rolling, rolling................
Sucks making that trip to Log Mountain, know what awaits you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Nice win Bell. As much as I admire the LC storied turnaround - this will not end well. Bell has a real beef with LC and will be ready for them. I'd love to see LC make a game of it but as the good folks from Boyd learned tonight, that isn't easy.
Did Davenport play? Rumors are floating saying he tore and ACL joint. I know thats not true, but I was wondering if he played tonight. I'm sure he will be playing second round of playoffs.
SweetLemonade Wrote:Did Davenport play? Rumors are floating saying he tore and ACL joint. I know thats not true, but I was wondering if he played tonight. I'm sure he will be playing second round of playoffs.

No he didnt. Their is nothing wrong with the kid. He is playing this coming Friday. The kid had 162 yards and 4 TD's last week. If he had that injury do you think he would had those numbers and out ran 4 Harlan Co players on a 80 yard TD run.

People just wished he had a injury, which is sad! :devilflam
We knew last week he wouldnt play tonight. They are just keeping him from having a major injury against some weak opponents.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:We knew last week he wouldnt play tonight. They are just keeping him from having a major injury against some weak opponents.

Thats what I was thinking, I knew he wasn't hurt, I figured it was just being safe so he wouldn't risk getting hurt at the beginning of playoffs. Glad the young man is getting to play this friday and start back with his great season!
SweetLemonade Wrote:Thats what I was thinking, I knew he wasn't hurt, I figured it was just being safe so he wouldn't risk getting hurt at the beginning of playoffs. Glad the young man is getting to play this friday and start back with his great season!

You do know tonight was his 3rd time sitting out this year? He has only played once in 4 weeks.
Yes I know.
Congrats Bell. Pretty much as expected
Bell County 21 19 12 0 — 52

Boyd County 0 0 0 0 — 0

BELL — Cody Davenport 72 punt return (John Dudley Hilton kick)

BELL — Hilton 4 run (Hilton kick)

BELL — Jonathan Polly 6 run (Hilton kick)

BELL — Davenport 14 pass from Ben Madon (kick fail)

BELL — Taylor Mills 1 run (kick fail)

BELL — Corey Oslonian 24 pass from Madon (Hilton kick)

BELL — Eric Miller 14 run (run fail)

BELL — Jake Barton 8 run (run fail)

Bell Boyd

First Downs 22 3

Total Yards 440 64

Rushes-Yards 44-338 23-30

Passing Yards 102 34

Comp-Att-Int 5-5-0 6-13-3

Punts-Avg. 0-0.0 7-30.3

Fumbles-Lost 2-1 0-0

Penalties-Yards 1-10 0-0

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

RUSHING—BELL: John Dudley Hilton 11-106, Ryan Collett 6-93, Jake Barton 6-37, Taylor Mills 7-33, Jonathan Polly 3-19, Eric Miller 1-14, Corey Oslonian 2-14, Brandon Ayers 3-7, Corey Lee 1-5, Shane Lawson 1-4, Ben Madon 2-0; BOYD: Rice 13-13, Evans 2-13, Deerfield 6-5, Smith 2-(-1).

PASSING—BELL: Madon 4-4-0-88, Oslonian 1-1-0-14; BOYD: Evans 6-13-3-34.

RECEIVING—BELL: Cody Davenport 3-64, Oslonian 1-24, Tyler Green 1-14; BOYD: Dearfield 5-16, Rice 1-18.