Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pirates
15.79%
Rebels
84.21%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. @ Casey Co. 11/5
Powell lost to Casey earlier in the year @ Casey County 23-14.

Last 5 Games: Powell Co. (2-3) Wins Over: McCreary Central 38-18, Magoffin Co. 40-14. Loses: Breathitt Co. 20-6, Estill Co. 42-16, West Carter 42-14.

Casey Co. (3-2) Wins Over: Taylor Co. 28-8, Jackson Co. 40-6, Garrard Co. 40-23. Loses: Somerset 63-0, Wayne Co. 21-12.

Over All: Powell Co. (6-4), Casey Co. (7-3)

thoughts?
Casey
Powell has lost their last three, Casey has won their last three. Gonna go with the hot team. Casey 28-12
The Rebels will outplay the Pirates again!!

Casey Co. - 27

Powell Co. - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I think this is Casey's first home playoff game in history.....congrats Rebels on fantastic season.

Casey 24
Powell 14
George Brown's favorite team will advance over Powell
Casey makes history again!
Go Powell Pirates! Let's make some history of our own.
This will be one of the best games of many on friday. If Powell can stop the run they win.

Casey-31
Powell-20
blitz43 Wrote:Go Powell Pirates! Let's make some history of our own.

You already did.It was in the paper picture and all...."Whatever it takes..PCHS"
Casey - 28

Powell - 13
Powell has lost some talent since early season. Will be difficult to beat Casey at home. Defense has really detiorated.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:You already did.It was in the paper picture and all...."Whatever it takes..PCHS"
Let it go dude. We have moved on. Now behave or I won't let your wife do our taxes anymore.TongueirateSho
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:You already did.It was in the paper picture and all...."Whatever it takes..PCHS"
And besides...I think it read "Whater it Takes PCHS"
Casey Co.
Casey County wins :zzz:
Casey
blitz43 Wrote:And besides...I think it read "Whater it Takes PCHS"

Yeah;that fine Powell education.I guess that's why we got a letter saying if we wanted to send our child to Wolfe or Breathitt that Powell would have to foot the bill,transportation and all.BTW;I don't think she is going to do taxes this year.At least she says she isn't.LOL.
Casey wins
I think Powell gets revenge against Casey. As long as they can play as a team and work together.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Yeah;that fine Powell education.I guess that's why we got a letter saying if we wanted to send our child to Wolfe or Breathitt that Powell would have to foot the bill,transportation and all.BTW;I don't think she is going to do taxes this year.At least she says she isn't.LOL.
Maybe one of the problems with the powell school system is the fact that your wife works there?
Casey Co
^
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Yeah;that fine Powell education.I guess that's why we got a letter saying if we wanted to send our child to Wolfe or Breathitt that Powell would have to foot the bill,transportation and all.BTW;I don't think she is going to do taxes this year.At least she says she isn't.LOL.
The door to Wolf & Breathitt is WIDE OPEN!
GO Pirates! Take care of the ball and we can bring this thing home.TongueirateSho
No reason Powell cannot win this game! Powell 28 Casey 26
Casey County
What Doublewinger said. What precisely is the reason that Powell Co. cannot win? Powell Co. has made remarkable strides this year from 2-9 to 6-4. Two fairly equal teams square up here.
Tica Wrote:What Doublewinger said. What precisely is the reason that Powell Co. cannot win? Powell Co. has made remarkable strides this year from 2-9 to 6-4. Two fairly equal teams square up here.

Because Casey County already beat Powell County once this year at home 23-14 and this game is being played @ Casey County again so there is no reason why Casey County won't win again!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:Because Casey County already beat Powell County once this year at home 23-14 and this game is being played @ Casey County again so there is no reason why Casey County won't win again!
This is true but also consider that Powell was "not at this game" and still should have won. They fumbled 3 straight possessions & threw an INT. For crying out loud, their 1st TD came on a fumble in the end zone that D. Davis fell on. If Powell protects the ball, they win that last game and should win this one as well.