Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 49 Leslie County 28
Final.
I knew Perry would get back on track here, kind of suprised Leslie scored this much, must of came against there JV. Congrats Perry!
Pride and Football Wrote:I knew Perry would get back on track here, kind of suprised Leslie scored this much, must of came against there JV. Congrats Perry!

Perry continued it's defensive slump actually, Leslie has looked better every week this year and scored 20 of their points on Perry's 1st stringers. Sloppy game for the 'Dores, gonna have to get adjusted for the big trip to Pulaski County next week. Glad to see Bryan Rankin back out there for PCC though, had a big game on the ground tonight.

In other news, I predicted 49-26 PCC, I was almost dead on.
congrats to PCC
Grats to Perry
Good win for some momentum going into the playoffs.
Congrats Perry
Perry's last win of the season in my books.
Ptp71 Wrote:Perry's last win of the season in my books.

I don't like it..but your prolly right.
Congrats Perry Co....Beat Pulaski next week!
Congrats to PC, nice job
Congrats Dores and now move on and earn the school's first playoff victory. Coach Haddix "is the man".
Congrats Dores.
There STILL is NO DEFENSE at PCC. I watched Hazard play last night and the difference in them and PCC is that Hazard will HIT your ***. They swarm to the football and they have a lot more overall team speed than PCC. They dont quit and take breaks either. Perrys defensive line is to robotic, they do nothing but try to push the Olinemen backward, they never scrap off and try to get to the QB or ball carrier. Matt Robinson is the only player that knows how to play defense for Perry. The rest of them have no clue. I guess its time to get the basketballs out. Going gets tough, the boys at PCC quit.
Ptp71 Wrote:Perry's last win of the season in my books.

Agreed.
Good job Justin;another Breathitt Coach moving his team forward.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:There STILL is NO DEFENSE at PCC. I watched Hazard play last night and the difference in them and PCC is that Hazard will HIT your ***. They swarm to the football and they have a lot more overall team speed than PCC. They dont quit and take breaks either. Perrys defensive line is to robotic, they do nothing but try to push the Olinemen backward, they never scrap off and try to get to the QB or ball carrier. Matt Robinson is the only player that knows how to play defense for Perry. The rest of them have no clue. I guess its time to get the basketballs out. Going gets tough, the boys at PCC quit.

:thatsfunn
Why do you even post on here?
Commodore_Colonel Wrote::thatsfunn
Why do you even post on here?

Cause hes speaking the truth..Perry has the softest D in the mountains probably. I used to think we were pretty tough, then we played someone good. The only chance we have is to outscore someone.
Glad to see the Commodores get a much needed win before traveling to Pulaski Co next friday! Congrats PCC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
king360 Wrote:Cause hes speaking the truth..Perry has the softest D in the mountains probably. I used to think we were pretty tough, then we played someone good. The only chance we have is to outscore someone.

Its been that way every since PCC has a football program.
MVP2 Wrote:Its been that way every since PCC has a football program.

I know..idk what it is but Perry never has a good defense.
king360 Wrote:Cause hes speaking the truth..Perry has the softest D in the mountains probably. I used to think we were pretty tough, then we played someone good. The only chance we have is to outscore someone.

I completely agree.
We have a finesse offense and defense. Almost every team in our district plays smash mouth football, running it until it won't work anymore, and then keep running it. I love the spread, its fun to watch, but it's not working. PCC has yet to win a playoff game and probably never will until we get out of the frekon spread!!!!
king360 Wrote:I know..idk what it is but Perry never has a good defense.

This is true. But I remember back in the 2000-2006 time period when Perry was in a pretty rough stretch they done something that garnered a lot of respect from me, and that is that they never quit, I remember going into games against Rock and Bell that any reasonable person knew we was going to lose, but they still played hard. It seems after the Clay County game this year this team just QUIT. Got to have some pride about you when you play this game, like against Harlan County, we would have probably lost to Harlan County regardless, but it shouldn't have been by that wide of a margin. I have been a PCC fan all my life, and at one time was a player, and I always will support our boys, but they have to have some PRIDE. Also, why are we talking about Hazard? Who cares about what they do, this thread is about Perry.
I've lived through the same criticism as you, only harsher. If you want to change whats being said, then prove it on the field. I understand being mad and emotional at your age, we all went through it, I hope more than anything you guys bring a W home to Perry county every Friday, please prove me wrong this Friday. I have faith in you guys and mean no ill will in anything I say, just bring your A game this Friday, I know you can do it.
Good win Dores!
Now get out on the field and get us a win this Friday!!
Congrats Perry Cent.
I don't think PCC has as bad of a Defense as everyone thinks. Just needs to go back to the fundamentals, containing and tackling.
I knew PCC wouldn't go 10-0 but they did have a chance. I was actually impressed with PCC when i really didn't think i would be. They have incredible athletes just seems like they don't know how to use them to the best of their abilities.
Pulaski will be the best teams they've played all season, but I don't think it will be a complete blowout, at least i hope not.
Either way for a first year coach a 7-3 record is pretty good, no matter the quality of opponents, because last year they were getting hammered by a few teams.
Next year PCC has definitely got to try to schedule much harder teams before the district starts and go on the road more. It would have helped them so much and prepared them so much more for this game.
this is probably the last win for PCC.

Pulaski is very very good
Good job PCC.
Next game against Pulaski, right?

So Pulaski murdered Harlan.
Harlan killed PCC..
That next game can't look good.
Ballers Wrote:Good job PCC.
Next game against Pulaski, right?

So Pulaski murdered Harlan.
Harlan killed PCC..
That next game can't look good.