Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry/Johnson Central Updates
Belfry_99 Wrote:Belfry needs Steve Mickey on the sidelines in the worst way. Our defense has not been the same since he retired.

that is the TRUTH
Belfry_99 Wrote:Belfry needs Steve Mickey on the sidelines in the worst way. Our defense has not been the same since he retired.
Agree110%
Jude 13 yd gain
Jude for 3
Jude down to the 33, gain of 16
Hall to the 25
What kills me is the fact that the talent is on the field for our defense to be good. It is the adjustments and the defensive mindset that Mickey brought that made the difference.
Jude to the 23, 3rd and short
Belfry_99 Wrote:What kills me is the fact that the talent is on the field for our defense to be good. It is the adjustments and the defensive mindset that Mickey brought that made the difference.

yep when he was there and JC had the better teams a couple yrs ago,Belfry won
motion on JC
1:44 left in the 3rd
2 and 15
Hall loss of 4
end of the 3rd
46 yd field goal no good , belfry takes over
williams 1 yd gain
pass int, td JC
36-7 jc
belfry fumbles
I thought this game would be a lot closer. Anyone know how many yards Jude has so far?
this game is over ,Belfry just needs to work on something postive for the real season that begins next week..
Hall another td
Tiger27 Wrote:I thought this game would be a lot closer. Anyone know how many yards Jude has so far?

no where near 500,lol i say close to 200
Matney wanting to have Belfry player kicked out of game for late hit on Jude, Belfry dont need anybody out for the next game
Please just let this end now....
43-7 jc
Need to get the starters out now, Belfry taking a bunch of cheap shots!!
BelfryPirates Wrote:Please just let this end now....

lol, i said that JC wouldnt put 50 on Belfry IF they didnt quit and you can tell they did, JC is by far the better team this year..
Eagle Eye Wrote:Need to get the starters out now, Belfry taking a bunch of cheap shots!!

no need for that, IF they are they need to be kicked out
cuppett777 Wrote:no need for that, IF they are they need to be kicked out

Smart move by both coaches. More important games coming up!!! Both teams need all their players.