Poll: Who wins this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Jessamine
66.67%
North Oldham
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Jessamine @ North Oldham 10/29
Thoughts about this game.

I will say East run game wins this for them. These 2 played a close game last season and it was a high scoring game.

East- 42
North Oldham-28
So i'm guessing all agree
Extreme caution should be used in and around your facility. EJ removed the protective pad from the goal post and began striking it with a sledge hammer. When approached by Boyle fans they said it was tradition for them to do that.
WOW what a tradition to destroy other folks property.
Camron Thomas will get 300 rushing yards on this team! 45-10:1:
East Jessamine by 17.
East J. by 14.
French For President Wrote:Extreme caution should be used in and around your facility. EJ removed the protective pad from the goal post and began striking it with a sledge hammer. When approached by Boyle fans they said it was tradition for them to do that.
WOW what a tradition to destroy other folks property.

Yeah, but they'll have to go buy them another sledgehammer...:flame:
SportzAnimal Wrote:Yeah, but they'll have to go buy them another sledgehammer...:flame:

Yeah, I was informed today that Boyle played a player that was caught with drugs in his car on school property. And just look at what people are saying in the comments of the coverage on the East, Boyle game on the web site of the news paper in Boyle. Everyone is saying that player is #14 QB. East coaches were wrong for letting there players hit the goal post, which didn't have anything to do with the out come of the game. But Boyle Co. coaches were so afraid of losing (not saying Boyle would have lost had the Qb had not played) that they said the heck with what is right and put a player in the game, that shouldn't even be in school. And since some Boyle fans are so mad about what East did to a goal post, that you are talking about a court summons, I hope Coach Bowlin brings this to the attention of the KHSAA and ask for a forfeit.
SportzAnimal Wrote:joejoe, I know have received, at least, one pm about this outburst. He was eligible to play and he played.... End of story.

I should have never got involved in this. He was eligible and that is all that matters. East had a chance and decided not to hang on to the ball. I will tell you this there is not one of these kids that don't have class, and I mean that from both teams. Coaches make judgement mistakes and it should not be taken out on the players. My apologies to #14 from Boyle, you are a grerat QB. Hope to see you in 2nd round
EJ
East by 3 TDs
North Oldham is no pushover, expect for them to play hard.
EJ wins....................unless North Oldham pulls out a ringer in the 2nd half!! lol
they did last week...42 points in the 2nd half against the same Western Hills team EJ beat 21-14.
42-21 ej
After looking at what each team has done, both are ground teams. East done a pretty good job holding Boyles run game down and IMO Boyles run attack is better than North Oldhams. EJ also had a good run game against one of the top run defenses in the state. No one on North Oldhams schedule comes close to how good Boyle is. I only used this comparison for Buddy. Also East Had 7 lost fumbles against Western Hills and still won.

IMO
East-49
North Oldham-21