Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. 39 Clay Co. 14
HC District champs!
Congrats Black Bears on a District Championship!!!
Congratulations Harlan County Black Bears, District Champions.
Please pray for Dylan Smith. He may have broken his foot during the game tonight.

Go Black Bears!!!!!
Way to go get em Black Bears!! Congrats Harlan County!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
HISTORY WAS MADE ON BIG MAN DAVIS FIELD IN HARLAN COUNTY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!
HC BLACK BEARS WON MASSIVE AND WITHOUT A DOUBT, THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE DISTRICT. NOBODY CAME CLOSE.......LOOK AT BOBCATS, WE'RE COMING AFTER YOU.:rockon:
congrats!!!!! to our harlan county black bears and coach larkey great job coach.district champions baby!!!!and now lets go get the region:1::rockon: home feild throughout the play offs good thing i am broke...lol
Wow, Nice win.

Congrats

Watch out Bell Co.
EastKyMx Wrote:Wow, Nice win.

Congrats

Watch out Bell Co.

Dont worry we will.... This will be the 5th ranked team we have played this year. :popcorn:
HUGE!!!! crowd tonight also..
:1:

So proud of our boys and coaches. It's good to be a Black Bear!!! :Clap:
What a show the Bears put on for a HUGE home crowd!!!
Congrats Harlan Co. The Black Bears deff deserve this, Ive had them behind Clay and PCC all year long and they have proved to me and everyone else they are for real. In a district I thought was evenly matched, HC beats all teams by double digits.Once again congrats HC on being District Champs!
Great win HC.
Awesome job tonight Black Bears. Great WIN.
congrats to HC
I am so proud of every single one of our Black Bears! Awesome job coaches! Great cheering Bear Nation! I loved hearing WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS blasting over the speakers at the end of the game...(who knew all the Mama Bears could sing so well, lol)! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How bout that canon tonight?!!! Nice to see the dust knocked off that old Redskin canon and hear it booming tonight all over Harlan County for the Black Bears!
Grats Bears.
YES!!!!!!!

How about those Bears!!!!!

Way to Go!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

:letsparty

:blondeche:Wave:

Saw #87 lay a hit on a boy that rattled the stands!....AMAZING!!!:theman:

And to Dylon Smith....Love ya!...You'er a power house!...The word defeat just aint in his vocabulary!!!...Hope his injury isn't serious!:getwell:
Harlan needs to get killed in the ray correll bowl every year, the past two years they have been a different team, they could beat pulaski.
Wow, Black Bears have proved without a shadow of a doubt who the top dog is in District 8. I would love to see them in a rematch with Pulaski (even though I hope my 'Dores do the impossible and upset them) Congrats Black Bears!
Congrats...looks like next week will another hyped up game like last year.
Great job Black Bears!!!The Bears came to play again tonight and feed up big on Tiger. The running game was outstanding . The O-line was great and simply we ran it down their throat. The Bears defense gave up little. Clay had a few good offensive plays, but in general the Bears shut down their run. Clay had a few scramble pass plays that came through. The Clay QB was pressured most of the night and the second half the QB was running for his life with a pack of Hungry Filthy Animals chasing. They caught him many times. Their were some big hits tonight from the Bears and some very good blocking.GO HARLAN COUNTY BLACK BEARS!!!!!
My prediction was 20+++++ I am great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoever told me I was wrong.. Wow good guess!
Great Game! Bears owned it from the start! Coach Larkey even cracked a smile!!!
Look for the Bears to get the respect they deserve now.
Highlights of the night: While Freshman Carson Whitehead was returning an interception for nearly a TD, #87 Calton put a massive hit on a Clay chaser. I mean laid him out. Thunderous. The other was on one of the very few long runs by Clay, Dylon Smith chases him down from 15 yards behind to catch the Clay runner before he gets the TD 50 yards down the field. The Bears end up holding the Tigers scoreless after this Smith tackle. Dylon is a warrior and true speed. He loves football and I hope to see back out there soon. Tough and talented. The other would be some great O-line blocking. Clay highlight- #15 flipping off the crowd after kicking it out of bounds on a kickoff. GO BLACK BEARS!!!
Oh yeah, one more, First Down Bears GGRRRRRRR!!!!!! GO BLACK BEARS!!!
Yes the announcer tries so hard to get the crowd going! I believe last night he was really excited about the game or been into granpa's cough syrup!
Big win for the Bears. Congrats
Clay Co. 0 6 0 8 14
Harlan Co. 14 10 9 6 39
Scoring summary:
HC--Marcus McMillian 2 run (Josh Jenkins kick); HC--Dylon Smith 7 run (Jenkins kick); HC--22 field goal Jenkins; CC--Noah Reid 1 run (pass failed); HC--Jordy Brewer 1 run (Jenkins kick); HC--Safety by Jermiah Eldridge; HC--McMillian 36 run (Jenkins kick) HC-- Brewer 6 run (kick blocked); CC--Joey Dezarn 10 pass from John Wilson (Dezarn pass from Wilson).
Records: Harlan Co. 8-1, Clay Co. 7-2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z13D8qL4wu