Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Discussion
leecoukfan Wrote:What top team did Wolfe beat last year? None that I remember. Who is this yetti guy? Trenton Gilbert is their best player but I don't think that you can call him D1 talent especially when he is only a freshman. Like Aslan said Wolfe County is about the upper middle of the pack in the Region at 5 or 6. Now when they go and beat a Perry Central, Knott Central, Hazard or Letcher Central then I will give them credit but not until then.

hmm i think we beat breathitt? if they would have beat knot they would have won region
mhshow21 Wrote:hmm i think we beat breathitt? if they would have beat knot they would have won region

You didn't though. Perry destroyed Wolfe in region last year.
Ty ONB :worthy:
mhshow21 Wrote:hmm i think we beat breathitt? if they would have beat knot they would have won region

Breathitt wasn't a Top team last year they were just the best team that Wolfe County beat last year and it took 3 tries for Wolfe to do it and as everyone knows its nearly impossible to beat a team 3 times in the same season! And no they wouldn't have won region last year because they would have had to beat both Hazard and Perry Central which wouldn't have happened.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:Breathitt wasn't a Top team last year they were just the best team that Wolfe County beat last year and it took 3 tries for Wolfe to do it and as everyone knows its nearly impossible to beat a team 3 times in the same season! And no they wouldn't have won region last year because they would have had to beat both Hazard and Perry Central which wouldn't have happened.

idk if u forgot but breathitt beat hazard, and region was at breathitt. breathitt beat hazard by 16 at breathitt, and pcc only beat breathitt by 5. if wolfe could go in and beat breathitt i know they could have won it, and we got cheated agaisnt PCC
Can a Mod please remove this child?
mhshow21 Wrote:idk if u forgot but breathitt beat hazard, and region was at breathitt. breathitt beat hazard by 16 at breathitt, and pcc only beat breathitt by 5. if wolfe could go in and beat breathitt i know they could have won it, and we got cheated agaisnt PCC

LOL, Wolfe lost by 23 pts. Come on man. let it go. Let the games be played and see what happens, Wolfe may come out and surprise all of us but until that happens they aren't the favorite nor at the top of the 14th.
mhshow21 Wrote:idk if u forgot but breathitt beat hazard, and region was at breathitt. breathitt beat hazard by 16 at breathitt, and pcc only beat breathitt by 5. if wolfe could go in and beat breathitt i know they could have won it, and we got cheated agaisnt PCC

And that game was also played in the beginning of the season and it was played like a week after Hazard's football season had ended and they were still banged up and weren't at full strength. So you can't really use that game as a comparison!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MVP2 Wrote:LOL, Wolfe lost by 23 pts. Come on man. let it go. Let the games be played and see what happens, Wolfe may come out and surprise all of us but until that happens they aren't the favorite nor at the top of the 14th.

Well said! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:And that game was also played in the beginning of the season and it was played like a week after Hazard's football season had ended and they were still banged up and weren't at full strength. So you can't really use that game as a comparison!

lol lee fan u just cant handle it that we killed u all last year and u all will never be good again. terrells arm was broke agaisnt pcc and yetti had the flu, we wasnt 100%, a win is a win lee county should know that the best. lee lost to owsley last year didnt they?
mhshow21 Wrote:lol lee fan u just cant handle it that we killed u all last year and u all will never be good again. terrells arm was broke agaisnt pcc and yetti had the flu, we wasnt 100%, a win is a win lee county should know that the best. lee lost to owsley last year didnt they?

Dont change the subject now that you have lost the argument! Until Wolfe beats any of the Big 3(Knott Central, Perry Central, Hazard) they're going to be considered and are a middle of the pack team in the Region somewhere between 5-7 I would say! Sorry, case closed!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:Dont change the subject now that you have lost the argument! Until Wolfe beats any of the Big 3(Knott Central, Perry Central, Hazard) they're going to be considered and are a middle of the pack team in the Region somewhere between 5-7 I would say! Sorry, case closed!

lol new year buddy, new year. wolfe will beat all 3 of them. might not be during the reg season but it will happen during region. u all can say wat u want wolfe is going to be great this year,
we r one, we r the wolfe pack
leecoukfan Wrote:Dont change the subject now that you have lost the argument! Until Wolfe beats any of the Big 3(Knott Central, Perry Central, Hazard) they're going to be considered and are a middle of the pack team in the Region somewhere between 5-7 I would say! Sorry, case closed!

lol and how did i lose? everyone is 0-0 now. there is no fav b.c everyone lost everyone, besides wolfe we didnt lost nothing.
mhshow21 Wrote:lol new year buddy, new year. wolfe will beat all 3 of them. might not be during the reg season but it will happen during region. u all can say wat u want wolfe is going to be great this year,
we r one, we r the wolfe pack

Should be interesting to see, that's why you play the games! And I will give Wolfe County their due credit if they do but we will all have to wait and see, they'll get their chance on December 18th!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yep.
:Thumbs:
mhshow21 Wrote:lol and how did i lose? everyone is 0-0 now. there is no fav b.c everyone lost everyone, besides wolfe we didnt lost nothing.

lol you might want to work on your grammar there but that's besides the point.

Wolfe County lost one of their best players in Deron Terrill but they do return 4 starters. But, the other teams didn't lose everyone, Hazard still has Jordan Olinger, B.J. Combs, Jon Combs and Zac Blanton which will probably be the most athletic starting 5 in the Region! Perry Co. Central has the Beast from the East in Dillion Cornett who is 6'7'' and 300+ pounds who is going to be a double-double machine this year with a tremendous supporting cast. Finally, Knott Co. Central returns three starters in Zack Davis, Mikey Slone, and Nason Roberts. Zack Davis is arguably the best player in the Region and the other two are right behind him. So I don't understand how you can say that "everyone lost everyone"?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol
Wolfe lost the game against PCC by a lot.....
and their fans lost the fight too lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Wolfe lost the game against PCC by a lot.....
and their fans lost the fight too lol

Well you just provoked mhshow21.
Wolfe can't even win the All A tourney, much less the Big 14th Region Tourney! Give us a break and just be happy you can compete in the 55th District!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Wolfe can't even win the All A tourney, much less the Big 14th Region Tourney! Give us a break and just be happy you can compete in the 55th District!

:Thumbs:, Good to see you here again MHG. I hope to see you here a lot more through the season for basketball in the Mountains.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Wolfe can't even win the All A tourney, much less the Big 14th Region Tourney! Give us a break and just be happy you can compete in the 55th District!

the guru puts his foot down!!!!!
king360 Wrote:Well you just provoked mhshow21.

Were you at that game, King?

Because the pep sections were in an all-out BRAWL!!!

Fighting is never a good thing btw.
and it seems it happens at A LOT of PCC games.....
Gee....
hasn't this guy looked at the UK yearbook.
I don't know....
maybe he can't read

Sorry....had to do it lol
leecoukfan Wrote:lol you might want to work on your grammar there but that's besides the point.

Wolfe County lost one of their best players in Deron Terrill but they do return 4 starters. But, the other teams didn't lose everyone, Hazard still has Jordan Olinger, B.J. Combs, Jon Combs and Zac Blanton which will probably be the most athletic starting 5 in the Region! Perry Co. Central has the Beast from the East in Dillion Cornett who is 6'7'' and 300+ pounds who is going to be a double-double machine this year with a tremendous supporting cast. Finally, Knott Co. Central returns three starters in Zack Davis, Mikey Slone, and Nason Roberts. Zack Davis is arguably the best player in the Region and the other two are right behind him. So I don't understand how you can say that "everyone lost everyone"?

I was under the impression that the Gilbert kid left Wolfe County. However he might not have started.
zaga_fan Wrote:Were you at that game, King?

I had literally just walked into where you could see the court and saw it all.lol
kentuckynole Wrote:I was under the impression that the Gilbert kid left Wolfe County. However he might not have started.

Well Deron Terrill was their best player last year IMO and that was his senior year. As for the Gilbert kid you're mentioning I am not sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kentuckynole Wrote:I was under the impression that the Gilbert kid left Wolfe County. However he might not have started.

Gilbert left Wolfe Co. where he started. Now he is at Scott Co. and will be lucky to get varsity playing time.
goodguy Wrote:Gilbert left Wolfe Co. where he started. Now he is at Scott Co. and will be lucky to get varsity playing time.

Ouch! Anyone know why he moved?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zaga_fan Wrote:Were you at that game, King?

Sounds like weak leadership from the school administration.