Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 68 Woodford Co. 35
Congrats JC
16BBall Fan Wrote:If JC has there way this wont be the last game of the series I think it is tomorrow they are going to go before the KHSAA to petition them to stay in 5A even though every district game would be alot farther the reason being by staying in 5A they can avoid two teams Highlands and Bell County which would stand between them and a trip to the state finals. they think they stand a better chance playing in 5A.

Hey there big guy how many times do you have to be told that Bell will be in 3A next season? Geez if your going to take pot shots at least act like you know what you're talking about.:HitWall:
JC was already having a hard time finding non-district games to fill their schedule next year. After this game I'd say they better be calling Highlands, Bell, Boyle, St.X, and Trinity if they wanna full schedule. That or the school better be ready to pay out some big bucks to get some out-of-state teams to come play.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Coach Booth Wrote:Hey there big guy how many times do you have to be told that Bell will be in 3A next season? Geez if your going to take pot shots at least act like you know what you're talking about.:HitWall:

Sorry about Bell County not sure but I think they were maybe going to ask about staying in 4A. But I do know they did say they wanted to stay in 5A to avoid Highlands that is for sure .
16BBall Fan Wrote:Sorry about Bell County not sure but I think they were maybe going to ask about staying in 4A. But I do know they did say they wanted to stay in 5A to avoid Highlands that is for sure .
Who said this?
Armchair QB Wrote:Who said this?

Both the coach and the adminstration. I don't see how they get to stay up every district game would be farther in 5A than what they would have in 4A. S oI a mnot sure what argument they will use with the KHSAA. I know Russell is using the argument that their district games in 2A would be farther thatn if they stayed in 3A we jsut have to see how the KHSAA decides on all of these schools appeals.
Redneck Wrote:JC was already having a hard time finding non-district games to fill their schedule next year. After this game I'd say they better be calling Highlands, Bell, Boyle, St.X, and Trinity if they wanna full schedule. That or the school better be ready to pay out some big bucks to get some out-of-state teams to come play.

Exactly. I dont think any average team is gonna want to come in and play them now.
Redneck Wrote:JC was already having a hard time finding non-district games to fill their schedule next year. After this game I'd say they better be calling Highlands, Bell, Boyle, St.X, and Trinity if they wanna full schedule. That or the school better be ready to pay out some big bucks to get some out-of-state teams to come play.
You apparently dont know enough of what's going on to realize this, but if you check JC's schedule they already play Bell, Boyle, and do end up playing Highlands. Unlike a school on the other side of Paint Creek, they dont appear to be scared to play anyone at anytime.

Maybe you could put a good word in for JC with some of those powerhouse heavy weights on your schedule next year. You sure did beef it up, I see. See if you can help us get a game with Paris, Jackson Co., or Knott Co. Their combined record for this year should be what, maybe 1-29? We'll even agree to play some of their elementary schools. How about a helping hand here snake? I would say you ought to be more worried about the Betsy Laynes and Allen Centrals of the world before you start running your chops about anyone else. They dont seem to have much trouble kicking some tiger tail right now. Looks like you've got your hands full, O' thou with his foot stuck in his mouth once again.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Exactly. I dont think any average team is gonna want to come in and play them now.

I dont think they are much interested in playing "any average team" right now.
16BBall Fan Wrote:Both the coach and the adminstration. I don't see how they get to stay up every district game would be farther in 5A than what they would have in 4A. S oI a mnot sure what argument they will use with the KHSAA. I know Russell is using the argument that their district games in 2A would be farther thatn if they stayed in 3A we jsut have to see how the KHSAA decides on all of these schools appeals.
I dont think anyone from the administration or the coach told anyone who dont even know that Bell Co. is in 3A next year anything. You dont have the first clue what you're talking about.
Sorry it was Boyle Co. not Bell. But they were going to appeal to stay in 5A it has already been done today at 10:30 when the KHSAA heard schools appeals
I guess wwe will have to wait a day or two they are supposed to rule after the appeals this morning today.
16BBall Fan Wrote:Sorry it was Boyle Co. not Bell. But they were going to appeal to stay in 5A it has already been done today at 10:30 when the KHSAA heard schools appeals
I guess wwe will have to wait a day or two they are supposed to rule after the appeals this morning today.

Actually Boyle would be appealing to "go to 5A" rather than "stay." They have been 4A the last few years and were scheduled to be re-aligned into 4A again. :Thumbs:
16BBall Fan Wrote:Both the coach and the adminstration. I don't see how they get to stay up every district game would be farther in 5A than what they would have in 4A. S oI a mnot sure what argument they will use with the KHSAA. I know Russell is using the argument that their district games in 2A would be farther thatn if they stayed in 3A we jsut have to see how the KHSAA decides on all of these schools appeals.

Please stop. Your posts get more foolish and your making yourself look bad. Do you have any proof that they did this? No you don't so be quiet.
Bob Seger Wrote:You apparently dont know enough of what's going on to realize this, but if you check JC's schedule they already play Bell, Boyle, and do end up playing Highlands. Unlike a school on the other side of Paint Creek, they dont appear to be scared to play anyone at anytime.

Maybe you could put a good word in for JC with some of those powerhouse heavy weights on your schedule next year. You sure did beef it up, I see. See if you can help us get a game with Paris, Jackson Co., or Knott Co. Their combined record for this year should be what, maybe 1-29? We'll even agree to play some of their elementary schools. How about a helping hand here snake? I would say you ought to be more worried about the Betsy Laynes and Allen Centrals of the world before you start running your chops about anyone else. They dont seem to have much trouble kicking some tiger tail right now. Looks like you've got your hands full, O' thou with his foot stuck in his mouth once again.

Great post Bob! You hit the nail on the head.

Are you saying that some of the schools that JC has played this year won't want to play next year after the Woodford game? Well, I say your wrong. I'm not saying that JC's schedule will look the same but it might, I don't know. I don't think any of the schools that we've played the last two years wouldn't want to play us again in the future. We've only had one school in the past three years turn yellow and we both know who that was.
Don Carlo Wrote:Please stop. Your posts get more foolish and your making yourself look bad. Do you have any proof that they did this? No you don't so be quiet.

Look at the the KHSAA Web site and you can see there appeal of course they did not give the real reason why they want to stay in 5A but you can see their actual appeal turned in to the KHSAA on another thread on this site. I don't fault them they probably would have a better chance getting to the state finals in the new 5A than they would going back to 4A.
Bob Seger Wrote:You apparently dont know enough of what's going on to realize this, but if you check JC's schedule they already play Bell, Boyle, and do end up playing Highlands. Unlike a school on the other side of Paint Creek, they dont appear to be scared to play anyone at anytime.

Lol, why ya gettin so bent out of shape. It's true that JC was having trouble finding games for next year, and one of the reasons behind that is because alot of teams around here know that they couldn't handle JC. You think after what happened friday night at Woodford is gonna help matters? And you and Don Carlo can get on here and say whatever you want and deny it, but Matney did everything in his power to keep JC from going up by 45, preventing a running clock just so those records could be broken, and that came right of the mouth of TWO JC coaches. As far as the schedule goes for next year, I haven't seen JC's schedule so IDK, all I was saying is they will have to play teams LIKE Boyle, Bell, Highlands etc to fill their schedule. If they are already on the regular season schedule then great, it will make them better come playoff time. And anybody who knows me, and I mean REALLY KNOWS ME will tell you and Don Carlo and anybody else that as long as JC aint playing Paintsville, I cheer for them. Heck before this year I have been to more JC games than Paintsville games. So, you wanna talk about somebody runnin their chops, get your facts straight first.
16BBall Fan Wrote:Look at the the KHSAA Web site and you can see there appeal of course they did not give the real reason why they want to stay in 5A but you can see their actual appeal turned in to the KHSAA on another thread on this site. I don't fault them they probably would have a better chance getting to the state finals in the new 5A than they would going back to 4A.

I did look at their appeal and it didn't mention a thing about Highlands so where did you get that from? You said that their coach and administration wanted to stay in 5A to avoid Highlands and again I ask where's your proof?
Redneck Wrote:Lol, why ya gettin so bent out of shape. It's true that JC was having trouble finding games for next year, and one of the reasons behind that is because alot of teams around here know that they couldn't handle JC. You think after what happened friday night at Woodford is gonna help matters? And you and Don Carlo can get on here and say whatever you want and deny it, but Matney did everything in his power to keep JC from going up by 45, preventing a running clock just so those records could be broken, and that came right of the mouth of TWO JC coaches. As far as the schedule goes for next year, I haven't seen JC's schedule so IDK, all I was saying is they will have to play teams LIKE Boyle, Bell, Highlands etc to fill their schedule. If they are already on the regular season schedule then great, it will make them better come playoff time. And anybody who knows me, and I mean REALLY KNOWS ME will tell you and Don Carlo and anybody else that as long as JC aint playing Paintsville, I cheer for them. Heck before this year I have been to more JC games than Paintsville games. So, you wanna talk about somebody runnin their chops, get your facts straight first.

You getting on here and telling somebody else to get their facts straight is about hilarious as it gets. You shoot off at the mouth so much on here that nobody takes you series. I can't believe as an assisitant coach that you actually get on here and run your mouth as much as you do. I bet your leader must be real proud. Now you say that two JC coaches told you that JC intentionally kept it under 45. Well son who said it? You've run your mouth again and put this accusation out there so go ahead and spill the beans because I'm sure there's some people who would love to know.
Don Carlo Wrote:I did look at their appeal and it didn't mention a thing about Highlands so where did you get that from? You said that their coach and administration wanted to stay in 5A to avoid Highlands and again I ask where's your proof?

Of course they are not going to say that in their appeal. The appeal they turned in had no merit it does not matter now anyway their appeal was denied.
Don Carlo Wrote:You getting on here and telling somebody else to get their facts straight is about hilarious as it gets. You shoot off at the mouth so much on here that nobody takes you series. I can't believe as an assisitant coach that you actually get on here and run your mouth as much as you do. I bet your leader must be real proud. Now you say that two JC coaches told you that JC intentionally kept it under 45. Well son who said it? You've run your mouth again and put this accusation out there so go ahead and spill the beans because I'm sure there's some people who would love to know.

Shoot off at the mouth? What do I run my mouth about? And if you go back and re-read the post, I never said that two coaches told me. So again, what do I run my mouth about?
Don Carlo Wrote:You getting on here and telling somebody else to get their facts straight is about hilarious as it gets. You shoot off at the mouth so much on here that nobody takes you series. I can't believe as an assisitant coach that you actually get on here and run your mouth as much as you do. I bet your leader must be real proud. Now you say that two JC coaches told you that JC intentionally kept it under 45. Well son who said it? You've run your mouth again and put this accusation out there so go ahead and spill the beans because I'm sure there's some people who would love to know.

Are you saying that JC isn't having trouble finding games for next year? They've called Lawrence County and many other schools in EKY and none will play em. I'm sure Belfry will play em cause Belfry aint gonna back down from anybody, Bell's not gonna back down, Sheldon Clark aint gonna back down. That's 3 games aside from district games, still some open spots to fill. You and Seger took what I said and have completely turned it around. I was actually complementing JC in how good they are, the reason behind teams not scheduling them, and you all start whining and crying around about stupid stuff, start talkin about Paintsville's schedule and how weak it is next year. Yeah we play Paris and a few other schools who aren't very good, but we are gonna be very young next year, why schedule Pburg, LC, and JC and let our boys get beat to death by 60. Young players need confidence, not gonna build any confidence if your gettin beat by that much every week.
Redneck Wrote:Are you saying that JC isn't having trouble finding games for next year? They've called Lawrence County and many other schools in EKY and none will play em. I'm sure Belfry will play em cause Belfry aint gonna back down from anybody, Bell's not gonna back down, Sheldon Clark aint gonna back down. That's 3 games aside from district games, still some open spots to fill. You and Seger took what I said and have completely turned it around. I was actually complementing JC in how good they are, the reason behind teams not scheduling them, and you all start whining and crying around about stupid stuff, start talkin about Paintsville's schedule and how weak it is next year. Yeah we play Paris and a few other schools who aren't very good, but we are gonna be very young next year, why schedule Pburg, LC, and JC and let our boys get beat to death by 60. Young players need confidence, not gonna build any confidence if your gettin beat by that much every week.
You mean Lawrence is afraid to play them? Like to hear the comments from the Lawrence faithful on that one. How about it Batpuff?:popcorn:
I am sure that if LC did not already have their schedule booked for next year that we would be more than happy to play JC. They have a very good team and a game like that would really help LC prepare for the playoffs. We have never shyed away from anyone. Before these last two years we played the toughest teams around. Belfry, Ashland, JC, P-Burg, Ironton, SC among others. LC has had some classic games over the years against Matney coached teams.
Don Carlo Wrote:Are you saying that some of the schools that JC has played this year won't want to play next year after the Woodford game? Well, I say your wrong. I'm not saying that JC's schedule will look the same but it might, I don't know. I don't think any of the schools that we've played the last two years wouldn't want to play us again in the future. We've only had one school in the past three years turn yellow and we both know who that was.

I wouldnt waste my time with that conversation on scheduling. No one on paintsville's staff should criticize anything at JC. Why would paintsville criticize JC when they had to make a cupcake schedule to save Kinner's job? They can use the excuse of youth being why the schedule is so weak, but everyone knows that it's so that Jason can show a little bit of an improvement to try to save his job, plain and simple. Some people drink to much of the Kinner Kool-Aid and believe all of the crap he says. He backstabbed to get the job and now Karma's bit him on the rearend.
Can a Moderator or Administrator end this forum.... PLEASE!?
LMAO, wow. My first post in this thread I was complementin JC and how good their program is and look what happens. Seger and Carlo start whinin and cryin around about nothin, which is amazing considerin there is 4 pages worth of posters doggin JC, but still they pick out my post and try to make me look bad. Why, maybe its because I'm from Paintsville, IDK, that's more than likely the reason, but not for sure. It's funny though, out of ALL the posts on this thread they pick out mine, and all I said was JC is having a hard time findin games for next year. And to beat it all, some Paintsville alum who is upset with the way things are goin in the Ville decides to put his two cents in and wants to start ramblin about Paintsville's weak schedule next year and how bad of a coach Kinner is. Amuzing and amazing.

:Sad04:
Easy on the poor old Cards. They are a KY school, too. We need to support all of our in state college programs. I understand UK gets the majority of support (and that's cool), but lets not be mean to our other schools.
Redneck Wrote:LMAO, wow. My first post in this thread I was complementin JC and how good their program is and look what happens. Seger and Carlo start whinin and cryin around about nothin, which is amazing considerin there is 4 pages worth of posters doggin JC, but still they pick out my post and try to make me look bad. Why, maybe its because I'm from Paintsville, IDK, that's more than likely the reason, but not for sure. It's funny though, out of ALL the posts on this thread they pick out mine, and all I said was JC is having a hard time findin games for next year. And to beat it all, some Paintsville alum who is upset with the way things are goin in the Ville decides to put his two cents in and wants to start ramblin about Paintsville's weak schedule next year and how bad of a coach Kinner is. Amuzing and amazing.

:Sad04:

This Paintsville Alum is wondering why you would even mention a single thing about JC's scheduling when your hero sets up the weakest schedule possible for next season. Whats amuzing to me that you would take the time to claim two coaches told you something then expect not to get called out on it. What did you expect would happen when you get on here stating that two coaches "told you" that Matney didn't want to have a running clock. Clicking on the "sad" face is something you all should be clicking on because it's sad what Kinner has done to the paintsville football program. Im talking about more then wins and losses, their are other things that are going on that I know about that are just as terrible. :fedup:
Superman20 Wrote:This Paintsville Alum is wondering why you would even mention a single thing about JC's scheduling when your hero sets up the weakest schedule possible for next season. Whats amuzing to me that you would take the time to claim two coaches told you something then expect not to get called out on it. What did you expect would happen when you get on here stating that two coaches "told you" that Matney didn't want to have a running clock. Clicking on the "sad" face is something you all should be clicking on because it's sad what Kinner has done to the paintsville football program. Im talking about more then wins and losses, their are other things that are going on that I know about that are just as terrible. :fedup:

I never said anything bad about their schedule if you, Bob Seger, and Don Carlo would go back and re-read the first post I made. I said that JC was already having trouble finding games for next year. That's a compliment, teams don't wanna play em becuase they are dang good. Not one thing wrong with what I said. I went on to say that after the game against Woodford, they'll probably have an even harder time filling their schedule, they would probably have to play Bell, Boyle, again, pick up Highlands, St.X, Trinity just to fill it out because NOT MANY TEAMS IN EKY WILL PLAY THEM. There was no need in cry baby Seger to start about Paintsville when I said nothing bad about JC, heck I wish em luck every week, I wish DJ Ousley and Cody Parker luck every week, DJ Ousley supports one of my racing stickers on his vehicle.