Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Harlan UPDATES
Looking for an internet address for "Live Stream" to listen to the game here in Texas ... anyone help ... :please:
Private message to keep the thread for updates on game. Thanks
Try http://www.wmikradio.com
in the 2nd

21 Harlan
8 Pineville
Halftime 21-8
Harlan over Pineville
Still 21-8 in third :HitWall:
I was expecting this game to be just the opposite of what it is right now!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Harlan is for real,they played us tough at Hazard.
21 - 20

Harlan leading Pineville

in the 4th
Harlan scores

27-20

xtra point pending

:HitWall: arggggg
9:05 left in the 4th : 35-20

Pineville inside 10, first and 10
Harland intercepts / returns the ball into Pinevilles side of field to inside the 30
Anounncers speak like Pineville isn't Pineville / they don't look themselves. Green Dragons have looked good most of the game.

Dragons on Pineville 15 1st and 10
KyFanaticus Wrote:Anounncers speak like Pineville isn't Pineville / they don't look themselves. Green Dragons have looked good most of the game.

Dragons on Pineville 15 1st and 10
i wonder if their weak schedule has caught up with them?
5:04 left

Harlan scores 42-20
I mentioned the schedule earlier in the week, also sounds like Pineville really screwed the pooch, may very well have been looking by to Hazard next week instead of concentrating on the game at hand. Tons of mental errors cost them.
Dragons run play to 15 yard line ... first and 10
4:34 left , injury timeout
4:06 first and goal
Seems that Police had to be called to the game, over off duty police officers at the game ... they talk like this got nasty, tons of penalties - 3 personal fouls on one play. Guys gettin kicked in the head. Helmets being torn off. Fans on both sides were unruly, seems the Green Dragons still with first team in ....

Harlan scores

48-20 3:18 to play
I think I'm listening to Middlesboro announcers ... Harlan just onsided kick

under 3 min to play. up 28 you onside kick ?
Announcers say refs have been pro Harlan and rough on Pineville.

Lions score 26-48
This sucks! I was hoping Pineville would win!
1:56 left to play
Harlan ball 1:54 left at 43 yard line - Harlan subing JVs now
Harlan takes a knee - clcok running 3rd and 12
Final

48 Harlan
26 Pineville
KyFanaticus Wrote:I mentioned the schedule earlier in the week, also sounds like Pineville really screwed the pooch, may very well have been looking by to Hazard next week instead of concentrating on the game at hand. Tons of mental errors cost them.

They might have overlooked Harlan tonight. Pineville has a long way to go and they should never overlook any opponent. I hate it for the boys. This may have been a lesson for them to learn by????? I'm sure the coach will let them know straight up they're not good enough to overlook anyone. Very few teams are. Still plenty football left to play. Hoping they learn from this and then shake it off. And from what I've heard, Harlan has a pretty good team to begin with. Pineville's schedule might have hurt them leading up to this game. Still yet, they live another day. Good luck to the Lions.....
You don't overlook somebody you haven't beaten in 10 years.
Link to stats and story on game.

http://www.harlandaily.com/view/full_sto...eft_column