Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. 40 Rockcastle Co. 0 JV
The score with 3 minutes to go was BC 40 RC 0.i dont know if there was any more points scored or not.From what little i saw Boyles jv looked good.
Nope. No more points... 40-0 Final
From the score it looks like the Jv defense is as stingy as the varsity. :redboxer:

Who looks to be contibuting on Varsity Offense/Defense next year?
The entire offensive line I assume since our Varsity O-line is all Sr's.
Boyle looked really good tonight. Congrats to the young rebels. if im not mistaking this lock up the number one seed for the playoffs for boyle. is rockcastle the secound seed.
I'm not sure on the seeding. I have yet to hear anything
RebelPride Wrote:From the score it looks like the Jv defense is as stingy as the varsity. :redboxer:

Who looks to be contibuting on Varsity Offense/Defense next year?

Hopefully, we can have alot from our Soph. class step up next year!
Actually Lincoln is the #1 seed and Boyle is second. Rock is third and SW is 4th.

That means Rock will come back to Boyle next monday and SW will travel to Lincoln. I expect it will be Boyle at Lincoln for the Championship but you never know. Thats why you play the games. I know Rock got a bad call last night on a fumble the Boyle player was ruled down and it was actually a fumble. Don't think it changed the game or anything I just don't think Rock showed up last night. I fully expect a better contest next monday.

I will say that I thought the Defense played their best game of the year last night and deserve that credit.
How did Lincoln beat Boyle County in jv?
What is Boyle's record in JV this season?
Ok this is weird. Boyle jv lost to Lincoln, Lincoln lost to rock and Rock gets killed by Boyle.
Our record is 5-1. We will not get into the reasoning of our loss to Lincoln, but I will bet it doesn't happen 2x in one season.... We'll just say, we didn't come to play.
i see a lot of big scores being posted from boyles jv team. My question is are they ever accused of running up the score?
DDP5 Wrote:i see a lot of big scores being posted from boyles jv team. My question is are they ever accused of running up the score?

Who knows??? In this game Boyle only scored 1 td in the 2nd half and that was with the backup freshmen qb at the end of the game.
Anything goes in the first half. Just my opinion.