• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 49 Raceland 22
final
Fairview is legit.
Congrats Fairview. They certianly are for real
congrats to Fairview
Ouch
Grats Fairview
Did Raceland have a bad game or is Fairview that good? But Congrads on a big win.
Impressive victory for Fairview!
Ouch! This Fairview team has slipped under my radar despite being undefeated. I predict some poll respect this week
Good win Fairview
This is the most down Raceland team in 5 years or so. Some things could've gone a different way and made it a better game. But it didn't happen. Raceland just got themselves in such a hole to start the game that they couldn't get out of it. We may meet again in playoffs! I'd say it will be alot closer if so.
Total domination from what I heard if fairview didn't have penalties couldve been alot worse give credit to fairview
Not even close to total domination! Raceland was one or two plays from only being down by a TD late in the third. Fairview is good but they couldn't beat Ashlsnd or Greenup.
I disagree but we normally do
When you have to throw it on 4th and a foot that's total domination on the line of scrimmage don't think you can argue that
No that's just stupid playcalling is what that was! Probably one the worst ive ever seen! Total domination would be what LCA did to us last year!
I thought this one would have been closer.
I said 3 tds, after seeing the game it really was a lot closer than the score shows. Fairview's Line is big but the huntington kids made the difference in this game, they are very fast! I think they could give Ashland a good game and beat Greenup.
Yeah, if Fairview can get to the edge there's no stoping them. Much too fast for Raceland, not too mention Farley's interceptions...that boy's gotta step up and throw!
Automatic Ram Wrote:Yeah, if Fairview can get to the edge there's no stoping them. Much too fast for Raceland, not too mention Farley's interceptions...that boy's gotta step up and throw!

This whole thread has been talking about our lines inability to block their own shadow.....and you want to say stupid poop about Farley setting up and throwing. He was running for his life Friday night against the Inner city Eagles out there in Westhood.
Raceland's JV beat Fairview JV last night in overtime. It was an awesome game. :Cheerlead
JFLDAD Wrote:Raceland's JV beat Fairview JV last night in overtime. It was an awesome game. :Cheerlead

It was a good game. I was there. In a normal year we could have handled them easily, because most of the kids playing Varsity this year would be JV in a normal year.