Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd
The forum is starting to get cluttered and it's getting hard to keep on track.. So to make life easy go ahead and talk about SF in here.

I don't want to see a post about another team in here though.

So go ahead and talk about the God's of SF in here.
LOL there are no gods at SF.
thats what you think toughguy.......
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:LOL there are no gods at SF.
I guess Big bad Besty Layne has some. they are horrible.
almost all of souh floyds players are good
I didnt say they weren't good. I said they are not gods. BIG DIFFERENCE.
The 58th district in general is way DOWN!!!!!:boo:
When is their next game??
South floyd plays tomorrow night at 7:30 at SF. They play Johnson Central.
I know everybodys talkin about South Floyd alot and its gettin on everyones nerves but I really think there gonna be good. Ryan Little, Ryan Johnson, and Mason Hall will carry the team this year. In my opinion Little is the best big man in the region, Johnson is the best point guard in the region, and Hall is the best shooter in the region. I'm not saying there gonna go undefeated or anything, but they have the potential to go far.
Ethan Johnson is another great player for the Raiders this year and I think will end up being one of the best on the team.
"basketballstar" Wrote:South floyd plays tomorrow night at 7:30 at SF. They play Johnson Central.
I know everybodys talkin about South Floyd alot and its gettin on everyones nerves but I really think there gonna be good. Ryan Little, Ryan Johnson, and Mason Hall will carry the team this year. In my opinion Little is the best big man in the region, Johnson is the best point guard in the region, and Hall is the best shooter in the region. I'm not saying there gonna go undefeated or anything, but they have the potential to go far.

I don't think anyone doubts they will be good.. It's the fact that a lot of people are looking through raider blinders.. and can't see that there are a couple teams in the region that can and will beat them..
Yea Ethan is a good player but won't end up one of the best. All he can do is shoot 3's.
yeah no doubt that SF will be a good team...and they will go far....but there are teams out there thats workin as hard as them and have the potential to go far as well
and that should make SF want to work as harder
SF...will be lucky to win 5 games...and will not make it to the regional tournament this year
I look for SF along with Betsy Layne to be one of the threats in the district this year.
i say BL and p-burge
"bobcat_baller" Wrote:i say BL and p-burge

LMAO thats funny right there... I bet everyone does hope that tho, b/c if SF gets out of the ditrict like I know they r going too then u better watch out for them in the region b/c there crowds go wild and that just gets the ball players even more pumped
U KNOW NOT, the last couple of years the Crazies havent been so crazy. Even though our two schools are rivals i miss going to the games when we played them and their crowd being as fun to watch as the game. I remember one year when they had this guy dress a Hulk Hogan and rip his shirt off before the game. I want to see fans like that from all of the 58th schools.
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:U KNOW NOT, the last couple of years the Crazies havent been so crazy. Even though our two schools are rivals i miss going to the games when we played them and their crowd being as fun to watch as the game. I remember one year when they had this guy dress a Hulk Hogan and rip his shirt off before the game. I want to see fans like that from all of the 58th schools.
I agree.
I would love to see that come back.
yea i agree with u, SF student body ain't as good as what the years past has been, but when tourney time roles around the fans come out of every hollar just to come watch them play
I guess fans comeing from all over is what makes the tournaments so exciting and intense at the year's end.
I love watching SF and P-Burg play in the district tourney.... Both sides on the court is erupting with fans and they go at it throughout the whole game
I hate watching P-burg play. They are never a fun team to watch, about as exciting as paint drying.
i was just talking about their fans... They really get into it and don't care what they say
Well yeah, they are more talented than their players.
good fans though
lmao, yea thats true... I laughed so hard last year when ryan johnson made them 2 free throws to beat the in the championship and turned around and put his finger over his mouth like he was telling them to shut up
Yeah I have to admit Ryan might P*** almost everyone off from the opposing team and lose his temper, but he is very entertaining and when his mind is in the game he is pretty good.