Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 64 South Floyd 0
Final. Nice crowd for once on Homecoming night.
What a dominating performance.
OUCH! Congrats Panthers!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats to Pikeville
Congrats Panthers!
congrats to Pikeville
Congrats Panthers
South Floyd 0 0 0 0 0

Pikeville 35 14 7 8 64

Scoring summary:
P--Ross McCoy 6 run (Zack Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Taylor Ratliff 9 pass from Randy Maynard (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Chase Hall 9 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Hall 2 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Jared Tackett 42 pass from Maynard (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Maynard 20 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--McCoy 5 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--McCoy 77 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Nick Jones, 36 run (Connor Pack run).
Records: South Floyd 2-5, Pikeville 4-3

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z11pLEZ3Ff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Panthers. This game could've been ALOT worse. This was the first game I got to watch for SF this season and all I have to say is, wow. I was embarresed to even be sitting on their side of the bleachers.
Yeah Ive noticed the last few games the players have quit and dont care, dont listen. They dont tackle, block or even act like they even care about playing and I not sure if the Coaches care either. I dont think Dakota or weston Played tonight but it wouldnt have mattered anyway.
Congrats to my Panthers!!! Keep taking care of buisness in the district next week!
Congrats Panthers. NO J.J. post ?????????
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:Congrats Panthers. NO J.J. post ?????????

I was waiting on J.J to..
dont think jj has any thing to say might be because he works for a pville radio seation. come on jj where you at ? let us here what you have to say.
Congrats Panthers! Outstanding win on a great Homecoming Day!
South Floyd 0 0 0 0 0
Pikeville 35 14 7 8 64
Scoring summary:
P--Ross McCoy 6 run (Zack Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Taylor Ratliff 9 pass from Randy Maynard (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Chase Hall 9 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Hall 2 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Jared Tackett 42 pass from Maynard (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Maynard 20 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--McCoy 5 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--McCoy 77 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Nick Jones, 36 run (Connor Pack run).
Records: South Floyd 2-5, Pikeville 4-3

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z11qkTuTYh
Congrats Panthers....Take it one game at a time....
Billnz28 Wrote:Yeah Ive noticed the last few games the players have quit and dont care, dont listen. They dont tackle, block or even act like they even care about playing and I not sure if the Coaches care either. I dont think Dakota or weston Played tonight but it wouldnt have mattered anyway.

Why didn't they play?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Billnz28 Wrote:Yeah Ive noticed the last few games the players have quit and dont care, dont listen. They dont tackle, block or even act like they even care about playing and I not sure if the Coaches care either. I dont think Dakota or weston Played tonight but it wouldnt have mattered anyway.

Neither one of them played along with Moore. But yeh I dont think it would've mattered either when the most movement the rest of the team does is walking on and off the field.
Congrats to the Panthers.
Congrats Panthers . Keep up the good work.
Congrats to pikeville cant wait for next week it will be a good one!! J.J where is you post about this game?
This thread has nothing to do with JJ, if you have a problem with JJor want to talk to him PM him. other wise keep it on topic or I will clean it up myself
:Thumbs:
Phoenix Panther Wrote:Congrats Panthers....Take it one game at a time....
If u miss practice you don't play. Also if u have no heart or desire to win then why even play? I know the coaches for SF personally and they do care but what can you do when your players don't.