Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting Help
I'am a junior at Rowan County and we are currently pre-paring for our schools biggest basketball game of the year.

I'am in a real tough postion cause our student leader at games graduated and pretty much put the student section in the hands in mine and few friends. We are currently blanked on ideas, we are decorating the gym but on chants we have nothing.

If someone could help by posting some chants that you know or might have heard it would very helpfull.
You sure you want my help.......

but I need some info first....

your mascot
who you are playing
their mascot
anyother 'dirt' that you have on them

--although I was told in high school to only yell postivie stuff for my team -- who cares about that...lol

and I'm moving this to the bball forum :thumb:
We are the Rowan County Vikings.

We are playing the Morgan County Cougers.

They are from a small town of that is very hick place to live, the have a center that is about 6'9" he is skinny and very dumb like very very dumb.
HEY!...who you callin a hick Smile

But do you know a Luke Victor by any chance? I go to school whi him at Richmond.

let me think of some chants.....what have you used in the past?
Oh god.. Beef don't get no kids kicked out lol..
and just for the record.. Please don't call anyone names on here... thank ya..
There's always the basics:

We are (clap clap) R-C! (clap clap)

but goin to eat.....I'll have more in a little!
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Oh god.. Beef don't get no kids kicked out lol..
ME?!?! Get kicked out of a game :boosign:
R-C-H-S (clap.....clap....clap.clap.clap)

Have to do the positive ones b/c I don't know too much about the schools.
i can see you with pom poms lol... sittin at your desk goin ready ok... clap clap clap lol..
Shut up.....you know me to well :Cheerlead
"Beef" Wrote:Shut up.....you know me to well :Cheerlead

I know where you're coming from Beef, I was "one of those" :Cheerlead too ....

Actually, I was the mascot and I got to ride on the bus with 14 cheerleaders...ahh the joys of high school :big grin:
I see him in a little skirt yelling Go team.

LMAO

Your the dude that Will Ferrell (sp) base his cheerleader on SNL.
Anyways does anyone know any good chants, not so much cheers, more chants or yells
We had an excellent fan section my junior year.....we won the pep award at the girls state tourney......so...

Yell as loud as possible anything about what the person is wearing as far as accessories(make fun of someone wearing a shooter sleeve or something) not sure why, but it really bothers them. If they are getting the ball to the center all the time, yell boing for every dribble and when the big man gets the ball, have everyone around scream as loud as possible.....that works very well. Most importantly, make sure that you are yelling at all times when they have the ball...and change your chants up a lot...and any dirt is good....u can make anything into a chant.
Just be loud and crazy but not to crazy you dont want to get kicked out or even worse be put in jail
That would be bad huh fanatic lol
someone been to jail??? Confusedhh:
Hey i know a cop that got sent packing out of a gym
I don't remember this one. Give me the ID see if I recall.