Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Co. Central
48.57%
Clay County
51.43%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Clay Co. 10/8
HB0669 Wrote:Lol

You guys keep thinking you'll are really go to win it! Show no respect get no respect!

Harlan wins the district!!!!!!!!

:popcorn:
Clay-22
Perry-14
This will be an all around great game to watch no matter who wins!
I agree. Could/Should be WYMT app. game of the week.
Winner of the game should be in the driver seat but I dont see how Harlan is ruled out. Both teams have to play Harlan.
Tailback44 Wrote:I agree. Could/Should be WYMT app. game of the week.

No doubt!..not sure of any other big games but this could be the biggest game in the state!
Agreed again. I havnt looked at the state wide schedule but this game has a lot of implications.
I can't wait!
king360 Wrote:No doubt!..not sure of any other big games but this could be the biggest game in the state!
Totally agree - this is the Game of the Week. Both teams are rolling. Friday means a head on collision for these two titans.

I love HS football so much I wish the games were split up and Fri and Sat nights all year. Half and half. That way fans from other schools could come to the games on the night you aren't playing. I would so love to see this battle.
MVP2 Wrote:And Harlan has to do what with this thread?
Harlan has a bad habit of bringing themselves into threads.
MVP2 Wrote:Post #26 Aslan quoted Wood Chuck, WC never mentioned Harlan in the post he quoted!!

Read post 16 pal, that's where Harlan was unnecessarily mentioned.
All the speed talk wont matter once CJ Miller touches the ball. He will flat out run all over you.
Tailback44 Wrote:All the speed talk wont matter once CJ Miller touches the ball. He will flat out run all over you.

And we were doin so good..NO Way he runs all over Perrys D
king360 Wrote:This will be an all around great game to watch no matter who wins!
:Thumbs:
Tailback44 Wrote:Winner of the game should be in the driver seat but I dont see how Harlan is ruled out. Both teams have to play Harlan.

I believe this is the first time we've ever agreed on something Big Grin
Will the fact that Perry central has not played a road game be a factor?

What are the records of the teams that Clay & Perry have beaten. I don't think either team is the power we think they are. I'd say we realize this when our district teams meet Pulaski
I'm picking Clay in this one. I don't usually try and predict scores, but I will venture a 10 point guess with Clay taking the "W".
chucknorris Wrote:Lets quit talking about who's schedule is tougher. We all know we have each other in our schedules. And PCC will prove this friday in Manchester ky who the best team in the district is. and i don't wanna hear about clay's injuries. pcc has about 6 out for the season. 3 of them being seniors. and 3 having to get surgery. I personally hope every one of Clays players will be playing that way they wont have any excuses when perry rolls over them. then we'll keep on rollin toward harlan and whitley and get our 1ST DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SCHOOL!!! 10-0

i heard chuck norris could slam a revolving door????? clay21 pcc20. btw,i think pcc's. coach is one of the biggest surprises in high school football. he is only 26,has his team running great schemes and is yet to loose.those kids have a great opportunity to play under a guy who done great everywhere he played at.i heard he has taken a kid who never played much football and made a good/great qb out of him? good luck to both
Oldtiger Wrote:Will the fact that Perry central has not played a road game be a factor?

What are the records of the teams that Clay & Perry have beaten. I don't think either team is the power we think they are. I'd say we realize this when our district teams meet Pulaski
ask harlan county fans about pulaski.
I think this is one of the bigger games in the state too can't wait to see who wins thisone. I think Clay will run away with it, they have played a tougher Sch and it is at Clay.

Clay 34
PCC 14
big blu 2 u Wrote:ask harlan county fans about pulaski.

They are the real deal this year. I think our score was a little miss leading we let them put a couple in on our JV team late in the game and the score should have been 24-14, but they are good. I think that is why Harlan is getting no respect in winning the district, which I think they will win! Sorry Aslan just giving Op on pulaski. I do think that we have the better district though and I think our district will win the first week play off besides the pulaski game.

Again this is one of the best games in the state this weekend wish I could go watch it.
Quote:Not so fast my friend! Noah Reid is by far one of the fastest guys in the Mountains with a TRUE 4.5 40. Hooker was right there until a freak injury last year. At least 10 guys on the team with a 4.7 or 4.8.

PCC is finally leaving the friendly compound of the gardens and I for one can't wait till the Tigers put it on them. However, we will treat you guys right in manchester!

Mr. C.J. Miller runs like he has something to prove and to me one of the best backs in the area. He is a LOAD!!!!

Quote:PCC is finally leaving the friendly compound of the gardens and I for one can't wait till the Tigers put it on them. However, we will treat you guys right in manchester!

how many more cheap shots are they gonna be this year from your so called almighty tigers? yeah we haven't forgot. but don't you worry a bit pal Wink
paybacks a *****.
will everyone from clay be playing?
The Bears play North Laurel on Thursday night, so the good ole BlackBearDenDaddy and I are planning on traveling to Clay to watch the game and assess all this PCC hype for ourselves. See ya'll there Friday night...:popcorn:
Oldtiger Wrote:Will the fact that Perry central has not played a road game be a factor?

Could be. I wouldn't be surprised if Perry leaves with a loss. First road game against a good team. But I do have faith in the mighty Dores. So I still believe it will be a high scoring game with Perry getting the win.
big blu 2 u Wrote:ask harlan county fans about pulaski.
:lmao:TongueirateSho
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:The Bears play North Laurel on Thursday night, so the good ole BlackBearDenDaddy and I are planning on traveling to Clay to watch the game and assess all this PCC hype for ourselves. See ya'll there Friday night...:popcorn:

I'll save ya a seat.
I'm just saying last year everyone said perry would beat us and neither perry nor clay beat us.
Aslan Wrote:Could be. I wouldn't be surprised if Perry leaves with a loss. First road game against a good team. But I do have faith in the mighty Dores. So I still believe it will be a high scoring game with Perry getting the win.

:lmao:TongueirateSho

I'll save ya a seat.

If I see you riding around the field on your trusty unicorn????, I'll give you a shout out. :biggrin:
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:If I see you riding around the field on your trusty unicorn????, I'll give you a shout out. :biggrin:

I'll make sure to bring shadowfax! :biggrin:
Aslan Wrote:I'll make sure to bring shadowfax! :biggrin:

Your old XBOX controller?!?!
Has Clay improved a lot since last year?
If I remember correctly....
PCC pitched a shutout on the kitties last year.
zaga_fan Wrote:Has Clay improved a lot since last year?
If I remember correctly....
PCC pitched a shutout on the kitties last year.

It was raining and I dont think Hooker played.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:If I see you riding around the field on your trusty unicorn????, I'll give you a shout out. :biggrin:
BTW it's a goat Big Grin
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next