Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 50 - Letcher Co. Central 23
Just from the games played so far (and I know it's only been one district game so far) Perry looks like the team to beat in that district. They have been consistent every week and they're putting up big numbers in each game. IMO they are the team to beat in this district.
easyM Wrote:Just from the games played so far (and I know it's only been one district game so far) Perry looks like the team to beat in that district. They have been consistent every week and they're putting up big numbers in each game. IMO they are the team to beat in this district.

I am more about action then talk and I was a little skeptical at first but I will say that I would also put Perry in the driver's seat at this time. I am still not sure about Clay County as they appear to be tough. PCC's football players have proven it on the football field and I will give them credit for it.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I am more about action then talk and I was a little skeptical at first but I will say that I would also put Perry in the driver's seat at this time. I am still not sure about Clay County as they appear to be tough. PCC's football players have proven it on the football field and I will give them credit for it.

I agree. Clay is the question mark for me as well. Just by what I have read and heard so far Perry seems to be the more dominant team so far. Now that could change but that's why they play the games.....
Harlan looks good also guys. I think any of the 3 ( Perry, Harlan, and Clay ) could come out on top.
csabo17 Wrote:Harlan looks good also guys. I think any of the 3 ( Perry, Harlan, and Clay ) could come out on top.

But Harlan has been somewhat inconsistent. I was there Friday night and they were fortunate to come out with a win. Perry has just dominated teams all year long... But, I do think, any of the three teams could still win the district. I just give the nod to PC as to the play so far from each team. If I had to come right out and predict the district winner I think it will boil down to the Perry/Clay game.
easyM Wrote:But Harlan has been somewhat inconsistent. I was there Friday night and they were fortunate to come out with a win. Perry has just dominated teams all year long... But, I do think, any of the three teams could still win the district. I just give the nod to PC as to the play so far from each team. If I had to come right out and predict the district winner I think it will boil down to the Perry/Clay game.

And to add to that, I think Perry will win that battle.
Valid point. I agree, and am hoping for the same outcome.
Harlan plays tough defense and runs all night.
Perry plays a very finesse offense and stops the run all night.
I think Perry could stop Harlan in their tracks.
Clay scares me, as I think they could hit us over the top a lot.
My stomach still hurts from the trip to Harlan last year.
csabo17 Wrote:My stomach still hurts from the trip to Harlan last year.

Not as much as mine!Tongueuke:
zaga_fan Wrote:Harlan plays tough defense and runs all night.
Perry plays a very finesse offense and stops the run all night.
I think Perry could stop Harlan in their tracks.
Clay scares me, as I think they could hit us over the top a lot.

I agree. Our secondary has been a liability at times but the front seven have been very consistent against the run. I'm not big on Harlan, IMO district comes down to Perry/Clay.
easyM Wrote:But Harlan has been somewhat inconsistent. I was there Friday night and they were fortunate to come out with a win. Perry has just dominated teams all year long... But, I do think, any of the three teams could still win the district. I just give the nod to PC as to the play so far from each team. If I had to come right out and predict the district winner I think it will boil down to the Perry/Clay game.

they have all been inconsistent clay was lucky to beat the yellow jackets. perry and casey very close game and perry has yet to play an away game clay is the front runner an they have perry at clay at harlan atperry could be just like last year 3 way tie winning on points should be a very fun season:popcorn: